Chapter Eighteen

"Urgh, I can't believe they all abandoned me to deal with that."

Currently making his way to the arena The Regulars would be playing at, Bam reflected on what had happened just a couple of hours previously.

"Oh my God, that was such a good song!"

"Your voice is amazing!"

"It was incredible!"

Just remembering all of the people practically jumping all over him had his skin crawling.

"They know I'm not good with people..."

He was grumbling to himself as he made his way to the arena.

"I'll make sure to let them have it when I see them! Especially Khun-san!"

Saying his name made the blush appear on Bams face.

I don't want to see him....

Bam's pace slowed as he thought about his performance. He cringed thinking about it.

Khun had been dragged away as soon as the song had finished and so, rather than seeing Khun's reaction and gaining the relief that it was over, Bam now had to suffer until he saw the others later that night.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket.

It had been two hours since the others had disappeared, he had messaged Khun but he wasn't replying, which only added more stress to Bam's shoulders.

The closer Bam got to the arena, the more annoyed he was with Khun.

"Come on, let's hurry! I wonder how long the queue is by now?"

Bam was pulled out of his thoughts by two girls running past him squealing.

He felt the excitement well up inside as he remembered his destination.

That's right, I don't have time to be worried about stupid Khun. I'm going to see The Regulars.

Picking up his pace again, Bam followed the two squealing girls in front of him.

"Oh my God. I'm so excited. I want to be standing in the front."

"I know right! Oh, what if A.A notices us!?"

"Aahhhh, that would be so cool. What if he fell in love with me at first sight and whisked me away after the concert."

"Haha! If that was going to happen then it might even happen to me!"

"No hard feelings if one if us gets him, okay?"

Bam daydreamed as he listened to the giggling girls ahead of him.

Haha, what if A.A notices me! That would serve Khun right!

Bam chuckled to himself at his fantasy.

"Look, over there! That must be where the queue is.... crap, there's tons of people here already."

"Quick, quick, lets hurry!"

As the girls ran off, Bam stopped in his tracks.

Holy.....

This was the first time he had ever been to a concert, let alone a concert for a band that was topping the charts.

What do I do?

"Standing tickets to the left and sitting to the right! Standing to the left, sitting to the right!"

A woman in uniform was calling out directions

Standing? Sitting?

Confused, Bam felt lost.

"Come on dear, our tickets say we are sitting so we should go this way."

Ticket?

Bam rustled through his bag to find the ticket Khun had given him.

Pulling it out, his scanned from corner to corner.

It doesn't say it anywhere!

Goddammit, Khun. I'm starting to hate you!

Continuing to search the details on his ticket, Bam eventually gave up and meekly approached the woman shouting out instructions.

"Um.... excuse me.... I'm not sure which way I'm supposed to go."

"No problem, honey. Are you sitting or standing?"

"I don't know..."

"It should be on your ticket, let me have a look for you."

Bam passed his ticket to the beaming woman who was holding out her hand.

Her eyes scanned the ticket and her smile disappeared.

"Follow me."

The woman immediately started marching toward the arena, Bam nervously trotted after her.

He found himself following the woman past the massive queue of people waiting to get inside, he clutched his bag as people started to whisper as he walked by.

They came to a sudden stop at the entrance which was heavily guarded by big, burly men.

"Wait here a second."

The woman instructed him to wait a few feet away as she approached one of the guards.

Beckoning him down, she was whispering in the guards ear as she kept throwing sly glances at Bam.

Khun, don't tell me you gave me a fake ticket....

He could feel the sweat starting to form on his forehead as he nervously shifted from foot to foot.

The woman handed the ticket over to the guard who disappeared inside.

"Um.... is there a problem?"

"Nothing to worry about honey, just gotta check something for ya!"

The woman was back to beaming but Bam couldn't shake the feeling that he was being suspected.

It didn't help that there were hundreds of people in a queue behind that were all watching him.

Just as he was starting to debate if he should run away, the guard returned.

"Come on, you can come in."