Chapter Twelve

"Morning Bam... or is it afternoon now?"

Khun yawned as he greeted Bam at the entrance to the music studio.

Instinctively yawning in return, Bam waved at Khun as his excitement grew at being able to see the person he cared for.

"Were you up late writing something for class?"

"Kind of...."

Bam tried to play it down, thinking of the song he had written.

"I can't wait to hear it."

Khun grinned as he turned away to lead them to their music room.

Urgh, I just want to hold him in my arms, I don't want anyone else to see that precious smile.

Bam attempted to calm himself. He realised that he was reacting far worse than usual around Khun and believed it was due to the fact he now admitted his feelings for the other boy.

Upon reaching their usual space, Bam greeted the rest of the members.

"You're all set up? Sorry, am I late?"

Checking his phone for the time, Bam panicked as he thought he may have got the time wrong.

"No, you're right on time Bam, we were all here early practicing some other stuff."

Khun shrugged it off.

"Other stuff?"

"Yeah just some of our original songs, we've been playing together for years."

"Oh, I'd love to hear..."

"Talking of original music, guys! Bam wrote a song for our project so I'd like for him to play that first. Oh and we can them get him to show us the other song we worked on together yesterday."

"Nice, Khun!"

Excited hums echoed around the room.

"Bam, can you play us the new song and then we can figure out how we want tonplay it?"

"Er, sure.... but I don't have lyrics yet, just the music."

Bam lied through his teeth as he felt his face grow warmer just thinking about the lyrics he had written.

"Khun!"

The door opened as someone called out to the blue haired boy.

"What's up, Lero Ro?"

Khun approached the door as he was waved down.

"So, any update?"

Khun checked over his shoulder to ensure Bam wasn't within hearing distance. Confirming that the other boy was preoccupied with setting himself up ready for practice, he turned back to Lero Ro.

"He's going to teach us our uni song first but then we'll be playing the song I told you about so you should check it out later."

"Great, I'll hang around in the recording room then."

"Sure, just keep the curtains closed, I don't want to have to explain more than I have to right now."

The two finished their conversation as Bam called out that he was ready to start.

The four members took their seats surrounding Bam, preparing to listen so they could prepare for their own parts.

"Sorry there aren't any lyrics yet, I promise I'll have them ready by next Friday."

"Don't worry about it Bam, just play what you have. It's the weekend tomorrow so you can try to work on them then."

Bam nodded.