Talk

After an exceedingly painful relocation of your wrist, being fitted with a splint and saying goodbye to Harrison, you were finally at home.

"My body is soooo over dramatic." You told Chappo, once you were both sat down on the sofa together.

"What do you mean?" He asked, looked confused.

"You saw! There was a lot of blood for that tiny cut."

"You're right, there was." He agreed.

"What do you want to..." Chappo began to ask before noticing that you had fallen asleep. This was unsurprising given the day you had had.

Time skip:

You woke up on the sofa, in the same position you had laid in the night before. You guessed that Chappo didn't want to move you in fear of hurting you wrist.

Making your way to the fridge to get some juice, you saw a note on the counter.

Gone for a run. Be back at nine. C. X

You looked up at the clock- it was nine fifteen.

Just then, you saw the light, that indicated the doorbell, flashing. You ran to answer it to find a very hot and bothered Chappo sat against the wall.

"Did someone attack you." You asked as he stood up and made his way into the apartment.

"I've been ringing for fifteen minutes." He panted.

"Well I'm sorry for being deaf!" You replied sarcastically.

"Sorry, I forgot." He told you.

"What do you mean you forgot?" You questioned him.

"I don't know, I always forget. Don't worry, I know how to make it up to you." He responded before he engulfed you in a disgusting sweaty hug which you tried to put yourself away from with one arm.

"Ew, gross, good job I haven't had a shower yet! " You exclaimed whilst your brother laughed at your reaction.

Time skip:

After you had showered and gotten dressed, you returned to the living room to find Chappo reading a post card.

"Ooo is that from Mum?" You asked.

"Yea, she says she'll be here in a couple days!" He told you. You were both really excited to see your Mum as she had been travelling around Europe for around a year, taking photos for a gallery in Alice Springs. She had offered the two of you to go with her but, with your jobs, you couldn't.

"So where is she now?" You questioned and Chappo handed you the card which read 'Firenze'.

"That's so cool, I want to go to Italy!" You exclaimed and handed it back to him.

"Dr Jane called this morning." He informed you. Dr Jane was the doctor who always dealt with your hearing problems.

"What did she say?" You enquired.

"She didn't say much, just that we needed to go and see her something next week to have a 'talk' " He responded.

"That does not sound very good." You stated, starting to get anxious.

"Don't worry (y/n), I'm sure it's just a check up or something. It will be fine." He comforted you.