7

Kennessy pov
This room is famliar,who even kidnapped me? Wait its my old bedroom I hear a door opening

"Hello Kennessy I see you found your twin brother"

"Mark what do you want from me is it a crime that I found my real family"

Mark laughed "Kennessy you worthless cunt its payback time" Mark started to hit me over and over then left the room what he did forget that I'm smarter than he thinks I am I have a GPS on me just in case this happens to active it I just gotta break the tip of my nail and.....

Michael pov

"Guys guys I found her she in Manchester"

Ashton and Louis then went up to the screen " Mark and Samantha have her her adopted parents who used to beat the shit out of her she used to come to school with bruises and say she fell I knew she was beat" Louis explained "we gotta get her but how" I said " I know a way Mikey get your parents to meet us in Manchester" Ashton said

...
3 weeks later

"Knock knock knock" I'm at this really old house with Mum,dad,Ashton and Louis this old guy answer the door " I know you have my sister dude I advise you to let her go" the guy replied "I have no idea what your talking about" Louis yelled " Don't fucking play jokes here Mark you have Kennessy let her go" the guy I think named mark said " Louis, Louis I have changed" we then herd a screamed sound "Help help"

Ashton pov

I started running to the sound to the sound of the scream it sounds like Kennessy scream "Help me someone" I open a door its Kennessy

"Ashton!!"

"Let's get you out of this darling"

I untied the ropes and she was free she flew up from the chair I saw a window and we climed out the window and sneak around and got in the car we saw the police arrested the guy and a woman "ha they are finally getting arrested" Kennessy said " I missed you Kennessy" I then kissed her passionately Kennessy obviously kissed back we then herd Michael "as much I would hate to break this up,Kennessy I want you to meet some very important people you wanna meet

Kennessy pov

"Kennessy meet mum and dad" I saw two figures that kinda looked like me and Mikey "Kennessy I been waiting for years and years to meet you" I started to tear up and I ran and hug both of them they hugged back once I released the hug who I can finally call mum said " I'm so happy your with us after all the years you been away now that I see you and Michael next to eachother you guys are identical" I stared to smile "I been dreaming if this day for years and you look exactly how I expected so perfect" they hugged me again then who now I can call dad went to Ashton and said " Ashton you better take care of her" Ashton then said "I will sir she my world and I love her"

...

We are finally back in London man I miss London once I went inside everyone was there and a banner that said Welcome back we missed you I started to smile "you guys" Liam and Zayn came up and picked me up "Guys guys I'm not a pizza unless you have pizza with unicorn plates PUT ME DOWN" they put me down and everyone left and I saw pizza and the new Greenday album I said to myself "oh my gosh this is amazing" Ashton came around and said " do you like it I was gonna give it to you last week but you kn-" I interrupted him " I love it Ashton thank you"
I fell for someone that I never thought I would fell for

Hey my penguins its been a while haha writers block sucks

Look at that hot picture of Ashton

The question of the chapter: What's ur favorite song from 5sos?

Me personally I love superhero

See you guys next chapter
-Doncasterbaby