Things happen

Author POV
5 years later
Tiana 28, Hakeem 29, Mia 13, Bella 11, Prince 8 , Tyson and Tatum 6 and heaven is 4 .
Hakeem and Tiana had gotten a divorce 5 years ago . Their problems weren't just in the marriage. They fighting and arguing was talking a toll on the kids . So they decided to spilt all of the Takeem fans were sad but they honestly didn't know they had problems. Tiana  completely left New York and moved to Los Angeles she stopped making music. She had  money saved up because she was smart with her money and Hakeem usually pay for everything so she really never had to spend any money. Her and Hakeem haven't got in contact nor has his family reached out. Tiana had no one she cut all her friends off and her and her sister were on bad terms . She was truly by herself . Her getting up and moving was hard but she needed to let go of everything that was toxic and Hakeem was that . She tried to make everything normal as she could for the kids but truth is that would never . Hakeem missed Nani's , first steps , first words , first birthday, first dance recital and he missed out on the kids birthdays . Tiana truly missed how they were before they had kids . Hakeem turned into this monster when they were together. Now Hakeem was doing his thing he was one of the biggest rappers of all time now . Tiana hoped one day thing would just go back to normal but it would . Not everything was his fault Tiana had faults also would she admit it ? No but we all know what really happened . Tiana wanted to go back to New York hell shes been gone for 5 years , her and Hakeem tried dating different people throughout the five years but people didn't want a woman with six kids they mostly just wanted sex . Truth was no one could handle Hakeem like Tiana could .Mia was sad sometimes most times she got over it and comforted her younger siblings when Tiana and Hakeem would say hateful words and scream and yell and hit eachother. Mia was scared to be around any man who was her uncles , or grandpa, or dad because of what she seen what Hakeem was capable of . It was hard for Nani especially because she's such a daddy's girl and Tyson is such a daddy's boy . She hated that she pulled her family apart . Bella would question why they couldn't go back to see their daddy . Tiana would just say he is very very sick . Bella eventually got over it but Mia knew what really was going on . Tiana life was better but now she was returning she had already had bought a house in New York the furniture was already there All they have to do was move into it they had clothes sent down there already.

Mia: Mom!
Tiana: stop yelling your sister is asleep but yes what is it?
Mia: Happy Mother's Day Mommy ! I love you so much and Do you think dad honestly still loves us ? We haven't spoke to him in forever.
Tiana: Thank you my love (kisses her cheek) and i'm sure your father loves  all six of you guys but me on the other hand me not so much
Mia: mom I love you I really do . You've made so many sacrifices for us. I wish we could see uncle mal and auntie Teri and lubby and popo(cookie and luscious )
Tiana: aww baby I love you too and we're moving . The jet will be ready in a couple of hours .
Mia: Really? Where are we moving ?
Tiana: New York
Mia:Yesssss! I hated living here . Am I gonna be able too see dad?
Tiana: Umm I don't know . I haven't spoke to him since we divorced. Are you scared of your father?
Mia : sometimes , when I look at pictures on the internet I cry because I miss him and people talk about you all the time all school . They called you a hoe , cheater and a gold digger.
Tiana: don't worry about them you won't have to worry about them anymore anyways !

Today was Mother's Day and Tiana was excited she was gonna spend all day with her kids like any other time but she was just excited. A couple hours pass by and Tiana loads up the kids on the jet and they take off to New York without looking back !  They arrived to New York and the first thing she did was go to a restaurant. TMZ got picture a made a big deal .

HAKEEM POV
TMZ reporting American singer Tiana Brown has reportedly moved back to new your after being gone for 5 (gco by Hakeem Turning off the tv)
Hakeem:Ma what the hell ! She's back
Cookie: yes I missed my grandbabies I still don't like her after what she did but I'll respect her
Hakeem: well do what you gotta do . I'm gonna see my kids
Cookie:Son I doubt she wants to see you
Jamal: you kinda broke her heart
Hakeem: mal what about me she took my kids away , and she cheated on me .
Jamal : when was the last time you've tried to get in contact with her about the kids?
Hakeem:(silent)
Jamal: exactly But I don't like what she did either but I'm not gonna bash her because mentally she clearly wasn't thinking
Hakeem: Man fuck that . Ma call up thirsty so he can find out where Tiana is staying !