Kids are back

Jamal pov
I know Keem and Tiana would still be asleep by what Becky heard on the phone . I picked the kids up from the nanny and took them to took them to eat I really missed my nieces and nephews Hakeem and Tiana have more kids than mom and dad . The kids missed there parents . I'm glad Tiana enjoyed herself because she deserved it . Her and Hakeem really getting married but I don't think their gonna have a big reception because Tiana wants a private ceremony . I'm still married and everything we just had twin girls . They come down this weekend with Kai . There names are Emely and emery. I have a key to their house I walk in to the house with the kids and Tiana and Hakeems outfits are all on the floor I told the kids to go put their stuff up I went to lay the twins and prince down because it was time for their nap. I called out for Tiana and Hakeem they didn't answer. So I told mia&bella to go their room and they were laying there naked they came back crying . I couldn't help but laugh .
Jamal: why are y'all crying
Mia: daddy hurt mommy
Jamal: no silly that's what big people do
Bella: that's nasty daddy and mommy said never let anyone see your no no spot especially boys
Mia: Yeah!
Jamal: y'all will understand when y'all get older
Mia& Bella : well we're gonna go to our rooms
Jamal: bye see y'all later
Jamal left and Tiana had literally woke up her legs were so sore she put on her bra and panties and robe and limped to the kids room . She had no idea they were hear yet she seen the twins sleeping and prince so she left it at that . She went to the girls room to check on them to find them asleep also so she went to go take a shower and clean up the house . She woke Hakeem up and told him the kids were home.
Tiana: hey sleepyhead your kids are all asleep but I have to go so I'll see you later .
Hakeem: where you going ?
Tiana: the studio(she lied but not really)
Hakeem: okay hurry home
Tiana: bye babe
Tiana went to bossy only to be questioned by Becky and porsha
Tiana: hey girls
Becky: girl you and Hakeem so nasty have you seen the videos from last night and then i called you to ask you something but you kept moaning I was like hell nah Hakeem tryna put another baby Lyon in here
Tiana: omggg shutup but thanks for helping put my party together I loved it
Becky: welcome boo
Porsha: um Blake is here to see you
Tiana: okay well be in the studio if anything.
Tiana and Blake went to the studio and chopped it up .
Tiana: I really wanted to tell you maybe I should bring the girls by to play with your girls ?
Blake: sure babygirl , lili and lelani are getting so big
Tiana: ugh I know same with Mia and Bella
Blake: so how have the boys been
Tiana: good very good . What have you been up to lately
Blake: nothing honestly working tryna get my shit together come here
Tiana: okay
Blake: (pats his lap) sit down
Tiana: um I'm married did you forget
Blake: so ? I just wanted to hug you
Tiana: oh okay
Blake pecks Tiana lips  and hugs her tightly and then he leaves . Tiana felt bad that she sat in his lap and let him peck her lips other half was never gonna let Hakeem know about this because he would try to hurt Blake and she doesn't want that to happen since he has kids hisself . Tiana made this song called 4 pages , she really meant every word she sang . She really wants Hakeem to grow up but for now her job is to be a mother to the kids , and try to work on her music as much as possible because she knew Hakeem would be getting ready to get back in the studio and he doesn't really help with the kids but she hope what she told him in Ibiza will stick out to him.
2 weeks later
Tiana is tired looks tired she barely has time to eat , sleep and shower the twins cry so much nonstop and prince the just got the flu and she was stress out Hakeem had been in the studio he would help for an 1 hour each day  and leave . Tiana did end up taking Bella and Mia over too Blake's and they bonded with the girls really good . Hakeem still doesn't know but she doesn't care . With the one hours Hakeem is there he lets Tiana sleep while he takes care of the twins and a sick prince , Bella and Mia help but it's not the same as having your spouse help you . Tiana would get upset but then realized he providing for the family so just respect it but one night he came home smelling like perfume Tiana , beat his ass she didn't even let him explain then she later apologized. Right now all the kids are asleep so she up but not for long she falls asleep . She wakes up to all her children still asleep but there in the bed with her . She went downstairs and seen Hakeem asleep on the couch. She pecked his lips and told him she was making dinner . Tiana made dinner for the kids and Hakeem they ate watched movies played castles and performed and then it was time for the kids to go lay down so they went to sleep . Prince was still up so Tiana rocked him back n forth till he went to sleep . Then she cleaned up and showered and when she got done Hakeem was just laying there looking at the ceiling , so she straddled his lap and started kissing his neck .
Hakeem: baby what are you doing
Tiana: nothing I just wanted to lay with my man since are kids have been stressing me out . I don't think I want another one but if we do then I might lose it
Hakeem: well( pecks her lips) your doing a wonderful job
Tiana: thank you but this week I'm gonna try to record in our studio okay? So could you stay for a little longer with the kids
Hakeem: I guess
Tiana: thank you
Hakeem: My parents are having a family dinner this weekend.
Tiana: okay do we need to get the kids and outfit?
Hakeem: HELL NO they have plenty of shit
Tiana: okay but I don need to get more diapers and wipes for the twins and pull-ups for prince and more groceries tomorrow . So when I wake up Imma get dressed and go I'll be gone for 2 hours max
Hakeem: okay
Tiana: so I advise you mr Lyon to go to bed while you can because your sons are a handful and you have to play dress up with Mia and Bella
Hakeem: okay I love you
Tiana: I love you too goodnight luv bug
And with that they slept the night away