𝘨𝘦𝘦𝘻 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦

-ONE YEAR LATER

The group of friends are now in their third year of high school. During their visit summer break they all hanged out together and went out a lot. Like normal friends!

There's also a twist..

Oikawa and [Name] ended up catching feelings for each other during the break. But [Names] pride tried to push those feelings away, same for him. They knew that even if they were to get together that Oikawas volleyball would get in the way. It hurt but that was the truth.

[Name] continues to walk down the hallways towards their class. With headphones in listening to their new favorite song. As they walk they look around the hallway, looking for their classroom.

That's when a certain someone bumps into them.

"Sorry- oh. It's you." They say. [Name] takes off their left headphone to hear the girl better. "Sorry I couldn't hear you!" The girls rolls their eyes and jogs away. "She seemed familiar.."

Oh crap it's that girl from last year! I thought she moved away..was that a letter that she was holding too? Maybe it wouldn't hurt to be nosy..

They walk to the same direction that the second year was heading, leading them to the back of the school.

"O-Oikawa! It's been awhile..and during that time I've realized that I think my feelings for you were bigger then I expected" She giggles in between her confession. Her cheeks start to turn a light shade of noticeable pink. And she couldn't make eye contact with Tooru anymore. "Please..feel the same way.."

"I'm sorry..but I do not feel the same way. Besides I don't even know who you are."

Jesus Christ..

--------------------------

A/N: (empty. . .)