The one where Gees a ~stripper~

okayyyy i haven't written a one-shot in a while so i'm gonna start with a basic concept. have fun.

Frank was a lonely, horny, touch starved, 23 year old. It had been this way for ages, since his last relationship that ended about two years ago. And sure, he wanted a relationship. But for now, he just wanted to have fun. He decided he's head down to his favorite club and grab a drink or two, if he came home with someone that would be nice but if not, it's fine, he just wanted to forget about things for a little while. He was wearing skinny jeans tight enough to show off his rather nice ass, and a looser t-shirt, which exposed the rows upon rows of tattoos on his arms. He stood in front of the mirror, ruffling his hair and deeming his looks 'good enough,' rolling his eyes before grabbing his keys and hopping in his car.

A short drive later, he arrived at the building that looked pretty plain from the outside, but was extravagantly lit and decorated on the inside.

He walked in after showing his id to the bouncer, he looked around before heading to the bar and leaning his elbows on it.

"Well hey there pretty, what are you doing all alone here?" A burly man asked as he slid his arm onto the bar beside Frank. The shorter man just quirked an eyebrow and looked to his side at the bartender, who gave him a sympathetic look before darkening his expression and turning towards the man eyeing Frank,

"Leave him alone, Bert" The bartender waved his hand around at Bert, making him roll his eyes and growl. The bartender's poker face didn't budge as Bert slammed his fist down on the counter, trying his best to intimidate.

"Fuck off," he sighed, turning around and walking away, but not before smacking Frank's ass lightly, making his face go red.

"Thanks," he shrugged to the bartender. The man was actually pretty good looking, didn't look particularly friendly, but he was good looking. With thick eyebrows, pouty lips, and a red beanie along with his all black work attire.

"Yeah no problem, that guys always causing trouble around here. Wanna drink?" He perked up, his back was turned on Frank as he put a freshly cleaned glass away, then he turned back and put his elbows on the counter, propping his head in his hands and smiling slightly.

"Oh yeah, sure I'll grab a ( i may be "southern" but i don't know anything about beer so yeah) ~beer~"

"Alright, comin right up," he drummed his fingers on the table and stood all the way up to walk enthusiastically over to prepare the drink for Frank. He seemed like a nice guy actually, maybe just maybe, Frank wouldn't be alone tonight. Though, this guy worked here and was probably used to people trying to pick him up, so probably not. He came back to frank's spot at the counter with the glass in hand.

"Thanks," he looked up at his name tag, "Tyler," he smiled. Tyler bit his lip slightly and smiled back, though even he himself couldn't tell if it was genuine or if he was just being polite.

Right as Tyler opened his mouth to say something, the lights all turned red, and Frank could hear a *click clack* on the floor in the distance. He snapped his head around to see a man who was nothing short of gorgeous, standing on the stage, with flaming red hair, a black corset an shorts so small he wasn't even sure they could be considered shorts anymore.

Frank's jaw dropped at the sight, as the man started spinning around the pole, teasingly picking up the bills that were thrown at him and stuffing them into the top of the corset. Tyler sighed behind him, nothing the bartender wasn't used to. Frank stood up, grabbing his drink and nodding once at Tyler, heading to one of the smaller tables closer to the stage. He was mesmerized, staring bluntly at the man before him. His fluid movements and seductive expressions drawing Frank in, and making his pants a tad bit tighter. They made eye contact at one point, and the performer seemed to be thrown off, but continued nonetheless, glancing over at Frank every once in a while. Frank watched the rest of his performance and watched him strut off stage, his hips swaying so naturally. At the last moment he turned his head and winked in Frank's direction. He assumed Frank would want to take him home later from the way he was staring. At least he was good looking.