03. HEAD OVER HEELS

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

THE SIGHT OF ANOTHER LETTER IN HIS LOCKER AFTER SCHOOL MADE HIS HEART SWELL. Of all people, he never thought that he would be the type to swoon over something so... he really didn't know how to describe it. He smiled at the faint lavender scent that emanated off of it— something he hadn't realized until he took a second look at the first envelope. It must've been the immense amount of body spray Tetsutetsu wore that morning that masked it. Two letters in one day, he thought to himself, briefly thinking about the encounter with the 1-A girl during lunch.

Quickly stuffing the letter in his bag, he stepped to the side to place his shoes on and left the building. He felt his heart pound even louder in his chest as he almost skipped his way to the bus stop. Once he guaranteed a spot in the waiting booth, he fished the pink paper from his bag and opened it, frowning at the ticker he had to rip to open it. Since when do I get all weird about these things? Regardless of his contrasting thoughts, he opened the letter and went red in the face.

DEAR MONOMA,

i never thought i would get to see your handsome face again today! please don't say you actually aren't because i promise it's true! if you're like what i think you're like, you're probably the type of guy to deny it and then get all sad about it. or something like that at least. maybe you aren't lol, but hey you really are handsome!

i finally talked to you today (in person),, it's not the first time we've talked though... then again, we only met briefly before. i suppose maybe that's a hint of sorts... if you are curious as to who i am, then ill leave a couple of hints each time i send a letter. if you don't wanna know who i am then that's okay but i'll put them in here regardless.

they'll be hidden so keep an eye out, okay?

i mean, i can always put some really hard ones in here too. for example, i have (h/c) hair. i'd like to think its a pretty common hair color so it might take a while. or, it might not... you are really smart after all! i guess that's all i'll say for now!

i hope you had a wonderful day :)

xoxo

your secret admirer ;)

ᵖ.ˢ. ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵃ ʷᵒʳᵈ ᵒᶠ ⁵ ˡᵉᵗᵗᵉʳˢ, ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ² ˡᵉᵗᵗᵉʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ¹

Monoma stared at the small print under the signed name, raising a brow at the riddle. Tilting his head, he stopped before bringing the letter down to his lap. "The hell does that mean?" The sound of a bus engine brought him from his thoughts and he stuffed the letter back into his bag before stepping onto the vehicle with furrowed brows. He had almost missed the scanner on the way up as his muddled thoughts relentlessly looked for answers. He had the urge to look up the answer on his phone but he felt it was too easy.

He was going to find whoever this was on his own accord.

"Hey, shortie, what did you put as a riddle anyway?" asked the blond boy with a frown, resting against the wall behind the bus stop. Her cheeks went red as she jumped at the sound of his voice, turning around to face his pink face. Brushing away the memory of his soft lips on hers, she smiled, scratching the back of her neck. "I made it pretty easy but the answer is alone." She turned back to watch the back of the bus with a sigh.

"TAKE AWAY A AND L YOU GET ONE; 1-A IS OUR CLASS."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

✱𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐓-𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐗/ ᵐ. ⁿᵉⁱᵗᵒजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें