APPEARANCES

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

BAKUGO FOUND IT MORE ANNOYING THAN USUAL TO SEE MONOMA. The indigo-eyed blond threw insult after insult yet (y/n) simply swooned. "So what brings you here?" she asked and held her head in the palm of her hand. "Why would I tell 1-A scum like you?" he cackled, hiding his mouth behind his hand. Bakugo's eye twitched, ready to beat the hell out of the other blond. Noticing this, she placed a soft hand over his, sent a wink and turned back to talk to Monoma. His face burned as his heart pounded relentlessly; for now, he'd overlook the soft gaze she was giving Monoma.

"Scum?" she repeated as she tilted her head to the side cutely, "I guess I'll take it." Monoma grit his teeth, trying hard not to blush at the cute girl's demeanor. "Y-yeah, that's right," he cackled with a stutter, ears burning. The corners of her mouth twitched up into a smirk, "so far, I'm loving the nickname, cutie~" Her eyes scanned over the blushing mess of a blond as he attempted to retaliate with broken sentences.

"Bakugo, Amai, Aizawa said to come back inside for study hall," piped a brunette, peeking her head out the door between the two teens. "Is study hall all you ever do?" he mocked, returning to his previous demeanor. Uraraka sighed and the other two teens stood up, (y/n) squeezing Bakugo's hand as he grit his teeth. "Now there's no doubt Class 1-B is superior!" Letting go momentarily, she strutted over to the indigo-eyed blond with a smile. He stood up frantically, leaning against the wall with a triumphant smirk.

Her eyes narrowed cunningly, walking her fingers up his chest and shoulders. Leaning into his ear as his face burned red, her breathing soft on his neck. "I'd say you're probably the most superior in charming me," she whispered before brushing her lips against the side of his cheek. Uraraka watched with wide eyes and a smile hidden behind her hand. As much as the girls disapproved of her taste in men, seeing the girl shoot her shot was more than exciting. Bakugo, on the other hand, was on the verge of (quite literally) exploding in his spot.

"C'mon, Kacchan," she chirped as she gripped the ash blond's hand and rushed into the classroom. The gaze of the other blond lingered on the door as Uraraka snickered slightly and closed it. Her warm grasp left his wrist as she made her way to her seat. Aizawa laid at the front of the classroom, as usual, in his yellow sleeping bag. "Amai, Bakugo, don't be loud," he grumbled before turning over. "Okay!" The class softly swooned at the girl's smile as she poked her tongue out at the raven-haired teacher.

"'Mai, what was that out there?" asked Uraraka excitedly behind her. With a smirk, she faced the girl and held a peace sign. "Making someone drool," she simpered, making the brunette gasp. "No way," she began with a harsh whisper, "you used your quirk on him?!" The girl smiled and brought down her peace sign, "yes and no, my sweet 'Raka. I only used the thoughts part." She held up a high five to which (y/n) returned with a grin. "Now, all he'll be thinking about is what happened today," she smirked, "thankfully for him, I didn't use it fully so he'll still have a conscious mind."

"That's incredible!"

"I know, I know," she replied with a beam, now sitting with the other girls at their lunch table. Study hall had gone quite swimmingly and all she could do was wait for the blond to approach her. She held her letter softly in her hand, waiting for the perfect time to meet with Bakugo and put the letter in Monoma's shoe locker. The clock ticked noiselessly as the lunchroom exploded with chatter and laughter. Uraraka, now as one of the most supportive girls in the group compared to before, trailed the conversation to another topic. She sent a wink as (y/n) excused herself, holding the letter at her side.

Across the room, she saw two blonds, both far away from each other yet both staring at her. She smiled at the indigo-eyed one before sliding over to the ash blond. Wrapping her arms around his neck from behind, she cheerfully rested her head on his shoulder. "Kacchan, c'mon!" she whispered as the other boys at the table smirked knowingly. Unbeknownst to her, his face had burned a bright red and he had let his food drop back to his plate. With a clack of his teeth, he stood up abruptly, lifting the girl up in the process. She let go and dropped to her feet, wrapping her arms around his torso.

"C'mon grumpy." Bakugo didn't reply, grabbed her by the hand and pulled her in the direction of the lockers as Kaminari and the others snickered. She swung the limbs between them with a smile as they walked through the empty hallways. At the sight of the indigo-eyed blond's locker, she perked up, rushing to it to stick the paper through. Just as she went to slip the paper in, Bakugo trapped her in his arms. "K-Kacchan—" His lips slammed onto her own as he blocked her face with his arms around her head. Pulling her close to his body, he took the paper from her hands and slipped it into the locker himself.

What she hadn't known was the indigo-eyes the had followed them to lockers.

Monoma had lost sight of her right after she had smiled at him and the voice in the back o his head had begun to pester him. He ignored the looks his peers gave him as he followed the ash blond's head that was followed by a familiar head of (h/c) hair. It could have been any girl though, there was just some kind of pull that brought him there. He watched with narrowed eyes as the girl he believed to be (y/n) swung her hand with the blond's. But clearly, after flirting with him, there was no way she was dating someone else. Especially, Bakugo of all people.

Her face was still out of view when she rushed to the lockers. His mind recognized the familiarity of the row and just as her face almost revealed itself, it was blocked by Bakugo. Monoma's lips curled in disgust as he turned away, retreating back to the lunchroom. As the clacking of his shoes became fainter, Bakugo pulled away, leaving the girl to breathlessly lean against the lockers. "Monoma almost saw you." Her cheeks were flushed with red as her chest heaved up and down. Her lips were cherry red, almost swollen from the amount of force he had used to kiss her.

In an instant, Bakugo had committed her demeanor to memory as her soft fingers brushed against his blazer. She held no hatred for him in those eyes of hers as she still struggled to catch her breath. It wasn't her first kiss; that was taken in her last year of junior high. Regardless, she had wanted to kiss Monoma, not Bakugo. And somehow, she now had the urge to kiss the blond in front of her instead. She placed a quick kiss to his cheek as she stood on the tip of her toes before looking to see his own flushed face.

"T-THANK YOU, KACCHAN."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂