Chapter 5: This is it! (Korra's Makeover)

Hey guys! I found a perfect picture of korra's outfit for her date with asami tonight! Haha hope you like it. Enjoy!

~~~~~~

It was 6:45 pm and korra's not showing up. Asami looked over her wrist watch several times. She was worried that Korra might not interested to her. As the time turned to 7:20pm her expression changed to disappointment. Korra didn't show up and it looks like she'll never be. Asami was about to stand and leave the Restaurant, one of the servants came into their private room that Asami reserved for only the two of them.

"Ms. Sato, there's a girl looking for you. She's wearing a traditional Water tribe coat and she's with a Polar Bear Dog. "

A wide smile was written into Asami's face as the servant described the girl. She knew it was Korra. She told the servant to bring her up in the room where she reserved to start the makeovers. The servant agreed and leave. She sat again and patiently waiting with a smile on her face.

****

As the servant went back to Korra and told her to follow him, Korra was shocked. She's looking everywhere in the restaurant hoping that Asami was there. She didn't saw the girl and the expression of the young avatar changed into sadness. She never thought that Asami had a surprise to her. A private room where its only the two of them. Asami knew that this was the perfect place for them to talk about themselves. The servant took her in a classy, pretty room with three maids and one stylist. I never knew Asami was this rich and classy one. She thought.

"This way, Ms. Korra"

She was confused why the lady knew her name. Maybe Asami told her. The lady showed her a beautiful blue gown. Korra's mouth was slightly opened because of shock.

"I-I will wear that thing?" Korra asked the lady.

"Yes. Ms. Sato gave orders. She personally designed this for you. "

"Oh. But I didn't saw her here. Where is she? " But the lady didn't respond and she just smiled at her.

****

Korra wore the blue gown and went out the fitting room with both bored and annoyed expression. She never imagined herself of wearing a classy and expensive gown. Her annoyance became deep when the lady started to touch her hair. She didn't allow anyone to just remove her clips from her hair. But because its her date with Asami, she let her remove it. The lady continued to fix her hair and she's just standing there and bored. She's not patient when it comes to makeovers. I hope I can earthbend here. Only if they knew I was the Avatar. She told herself The lady finished and told her she was beautiful and perfect. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her eyes widened as she saw her face in the mirror. The lady was right. She's beautiful and almost perfect. Ah. I'm inlove with myself. She thought while smirking.  The lady told her to use some light makeups to make her more beautiful. She agreed and the lady started to work again.

The makeovers are finished and its time for her to meet Asami. She was nervous while the servant was taking her to Asami. They went into a room that was far away from other people in the restaurant. She was shocked as they arrived in the room. The room was perfect. It has candle lights in the table where a girl with slightly curled hair was sitting . Her heart skipped a beat when Asami turned to them and saw her face. She felt that she's blushing as red as tomato. Asami looked very pretty. Her Red lipstick and red gown perfectly matched her slight green eyes. This is it. Korra thought as she walked through the aisle to the middle of the big room where the girl of her dreams was waiting for her. It was like a wedding that Asami was waiting her on the altar while she's walking on the aisle with a wedding gown. But of course, It was just her imagination. Lol

"Hey there Korra. You're beautiful. " Said the tall sexy woman that made the young avatar blushed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it guys! There's part three. Hahaha Vote and Comment please! Loveyah. Lol :D