Chapter 4: This is it! (POVs)

Asami's POV

This is it guys! Its my 'date' with Korra! Hmm. Its nearly 7 o 'clock in the evening. What should I wear? I'm so stressed about the clothes that I will wear later. Well, Korra's clothes were already prepared in her room here at Kwangs Gu. Yeah. This restaurant had rooms too. I personally designed Korra's outfit. I think it'll be perfect for her. I'm so excited! It's time for makeovers!

Korra's POV

I'm here in my room with Pema helping me for my 'date' with Asami later. I secretly asked her help because its a little embarassing if I asked Tenzin. At first she was surprised when I told her that my date for tonight was a girl. Yeah. I saw her reaction very confused but it then she gave me a smirk. She didn't asked me questions about Asami. I just told her that I met Asami at the park. I explained every details, nothing more an nothing less. I told her the story cheerfully, I can't help it, I was too happy talking about her. Then finally, when the last part, about when Asami offered me a date, I released a deep sigh. Then I was smiling.

"It seems you like her so much." My eyes widened as she said that.

"W-what? What are you saying?" I asked innocently.

"Don't deny it, Korra. Its obvious. Pretty obvious."

I just bowed my head with embarassment. How did she know? I don't remember I told her before.

"You can't keep secrets from me Korra. Its obvious. The way you smile, the way your eyes spark when you say her name and-.. "

"N-no! I'm not! Yes, I like her as a friend....Only." Then I lowered my head again. Trying to hide my blush.

"You're blushing so hard. That's a sign when people are inlove."

I looked at her with widened eyes and surprised reaction. She's just smirking at me. What? Inlove?

"What are you saying? I-I need to go. Thanks for help. Bye! "

"You can't escape Korra. I also felt that with Tenzin. Its hard to fight your feelings. "

She said with a smirk in her face but I immediately left the room. As I approached Naga, I'm a bit excited and nervous. I don't know why. Nervous because.... I don't know. I'm just nervous. And excited because there's a lot of things that might happen tonight.

*****

By the way, sorry for wrong grammars. I'm not that good in english. ;))