Chapter 21: Inner thoughts (POVs)

Asami's POV

I can't believe what I saw. Korra... airbending, firebending, and earthbending? Could she be.. the avatar? How could she lie to me? I thought she love me! After what I saw, I ran to a motorcycle and left her. I don't want to see her face again. I won't listen to her explanations. That's it. Why am I so stupid? I broke my promise to my mother. I won't let any bender touch me or even went closer to me. But .... I love Korra. I was crying so hard while driving back to my mansion. I just want to cry all day. What she did, it hurts.. a lot. I pushed the door forcefully ignoring the maids who greeted me. I headed to my room and laid heavily in my bed. I closed my eyes and a flashback of the events earlier came back in my mind. My girlfriend, the one I love, is completely a bender. Or I'll say, the avatar. Tears continued to flow all over my cheeks. I cried a lot all day until I fell asleep.

*****

Korra's POV

It was nearly evening when I reached the Air temple Island. People on the city kept on staring at me because I was crying. My eyes turned red because of crying so hard. I lost her. I lost my girlfriend. I know she's mad. Really mad. She even left me alone in that place. I entered the living room and all of them turned to me.

"Korra? What happened? Why are you crying?" Tenzin said and walked towards me. I looked at him weakly and kneeled down. Tenzin catched me and hugged me. I can't control it. I cried hard in his arms and everyone went closer.

"T-Tenzin. She's gone. Asami left me. Tenzin No I can't lose her!" I yelled between my sobs and cried harder. Tenzin just caressed my back hugged me tighter.

"Shh. Korra, stop crying. Everything will be fine."

"No! No it's not! This must have been our perfect day! But Tenzin, s-she already knew. She knew I was the avatar." I continued to speak while crying.

"O-Okay Korra. Just tell us what happened. How did she knew?"

"T-Triple Triad. They attacked us. I had no choice but to use my bending because Asami might be knocked out." He didn't answered but instead he took a deep breath.

"Tenzin, please! I can't lose her. Help me take her back. Please Tenzin, I love her." I cried harder and closed my eyes. I don't care what happened around me instead I rested my head and fell asleep on my Mentor's arms.

*****

Okay... I admit, I was really terrible at writing POVs. :3 It really suck, isn't it? I'm sorry. :( but please, do tell me what do you think. Comment and vote :/