Chapter 2

Devon's POV

Julio was about to open his car.

But I stopped him and pushed him gently onto the side of his car.

"D-Devon," He stuttered and looked down at my lips then back up to my eyes. Tomahawk bit it lip as if biting back a witty comeback of his.

My hands moved down to his tie, right at the knot. I pulled him towards me and kissed him.

A second later, he started kissing back.

This felt like heaven. Kissing my friend.... Soon to be boyfriend.

Just as his coming of 18, not waiting for his input on anything. It made me feel a bit guilty. Did I care? Slightly but it's what I wanted.

Julio pulled away and pushed me off then swore. "Devon. Maybe now isn't the time. We gotta go to Straub."

I groaned as we both entered the car. "Right."

------

We were at a some fancy restaurant. A booth for four.

Mitch and Bee were already waiting for us at the table.

"You guys are like 20 minutes late, we were going to leave and not order anything," Staub AKA Mitch complained with an angry look.

"We-" Julio started taking a seat on the inside of the booth.

"Got delayed," I finished for him, holding
back a smirk.

Julio blushed a light tint of pink, then slid into the booth. I followed shortly.

"I bet you're wondering why we're in the U.S," Bee started.

"Actually, yeah, I was wondering that," Julio said, looking at the menu.

Bee's hands were clasped with each other. On one hand there was a ring. On her left hand, ring finger.

"Oh. My. God," I was about to have a fanboy attack in the middle of a fancy restaurant.

Straub chuckled. "Graser's been on my butt about it."

"What would you like to drink?" A waitress asked us.

"May I have a pink lemonade?" Julio ordered.

"Water would be fine for me," I ordered.

The waitress wrote down the orders. "And you?"

"Just a coke for me," Mitch ordered then his eyes flickered to Bee,"And a sprit for my lady."

Still writing the orders down she said,"I'm Grace. I'll be your waitress today. Is that all for drinks?"

"Yes, thank you," Mitch said.

Before the waitress turned around, she sent a wink to Julio.

"Congrats, Bee," Julio smiled. "I knew it would've happened sooner or later."

"Aw, thanks," Bee replied. Her voice had a somewhat heavy australian accent.

"She cried when I proposed," Mitch stated chuckling.

"Shut up!" Bee playfully nudged his shoulder. Then gave him a peck on his cheek.

Grace, our waitress, came back with a tray of drinks. She handed all of then to us, with straws. Although, on Julio's straw were numbers.

"Excuse me," Julio said to her before she turned around,"I'm taken by my boyfriend, please respect that."

Before she could respond someone else starting calling her name. Making her go away.

We all bursted out in laughter.

"Oh my god!" Bee managed to say between her laughter but quickly sobered up. "Wait, you guys made it official?"

"What?" Julio said in a fake disbelief and drawing out the 't'.

"Actually no, I think that Julio was just annoyed that the waitress was checking him out," I winked at him and added,"I don't blame her."

His cheeks went red. "Shut up..."

"That's not what you said last night," I sang out.

Bee and Mitch were looking at us with amused faces.

"Anyways," Mitch states stifling a laugh. "We thought you guys wanted to be our ring bearer."

"Two people?" I questioned.

"Two people," Bee confirmed.

"Are you ready to order?" Grace came up to us.

"Yes," Julio and I said in unison.