Chapter 7

Julio's POV -the day he left-

"Are you going back soon, Devon might be worried about you," Jack, one of my real life close friends, said to me.

"Yes, just not today." I sighed and placed the glass of water down.

Jack was bisexual and normally didn't care for other people than his friends. But today, was an exception. He was working on one of his essays for his English class and dropped everything once I walked into his door with tears forming in his eyes. His dark brown hair was messy, probably from the fact that he was working on an essay that he procrastinated and he was stressed about for the past weeks. His eyes were blue, with a hint of green. It took me about 30 minutes to drive to his appartment, it was just outside of the larger towns.

"Julio," Jack started. "Just remember I'm here to talk and if you need to stay the night then you're welcome to stay."

I nodded. "I'm going to lay down on your couch for a moment."

Jack gazed at me, concern written all over his face. "I'll just be in the other room."

I was laying there, reflecting on everything. Devon just poured his heart to me. What we both have been planning for years and saving up for is finally happening. Maybe I'll just blow it off. No, that would be a bad idea. We've both been waiting for this.

No- I can't just blow him off. Everything is happening too fast. Too quickly.

I called one of the last people I thought I would call.

"Tomahawk?" I heard Jordan (Bayani) say on the other end. He picked up on the 4th ring. "I'm honestly really surprised you called me."

"I-I am too," I replied, my voice slightly strained. "Can I talk to you, I'm kinda in need for some moral support?"

"What's up?" I heard Bayani plop down onto his bed.

"Devon just poured his heart to me and I have no idea what to do anymore," I finally confessed and said out loud.

"Youre supposed to be happy, man!" Jordan said enthusiastically.

I ran my hand through my hair and rubbed my neck. "I know! I want to be but-"

"What's stopping you?" He questioned.

"I-I just..." My voice trailed off.

"Sorry," Jordan apologized. "I couldn't hear that well."

I was about to say something but Jordan cut me off. "Shoot, I'm sorry. I have to go. I'll talk to you later about this."

Before I could object, there was a beep signalling the end of the call. Not a second later was Devon calling.

My thumb hovered over the answer button but I just pressed the power button.

"Jack, I'm going out for a few hours, I'll be back before 12!" I yelled Before I exited.

I stopped to hear if he would respond anyhow and I heard from Jack," Just be safe!"

Shutting the door, I fished my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the car door.

----

A/N:

I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON.

I LIED. HOW CAN YOU TRUST A LIAR?

BUT I SAID I'D DO WEEKLY UPDATES AND I DIDNT. IM SO SORRY.

Now I'll give you an explanation. You see, at the moment I don't have wifi and that makes me use my cellar data. Good thing: I can use wattpad and try to update. Bad thing: I don't have much I only have 5 GB.

So hopefully you guys would like this short chapter and explanation why I haven't been updating any of my books.

~_Fangirl_1001_ 0.o