(4)Ben Gets Hiched

2 1/2 year later

"I'm so nervous!" Obi-Wan said.
He and Satine was finally getting married. After many a adventure and Vader changing history for his old friend, Obi-Wan was finally putting a ring on it.
Anakin looked at his old master amused. "I know how you feel I was scared too when I got married. It will all calm down when you see her you'll see. Now come on every one is waiting, even the bride." Obi-Wan chuckled ruefully. They walked up to the alter. He and Satine had decided to change the hole the bride walking up, for fun, it was their wedding, so why not.
Obi-Wan was wearing a formal version of his jedi robes with his armor that Satine gave him. While Satine wore a traditional mandalorian wedding dress. Windo officiated the wedding. "Every one, we are gathered here today to witness the first legal" he gave a pointed look to Anakin, who smiled unabashed."Jedi wife. This is a new law in the Jedi code, that states that jedi can marry, and their spouses will be known as a 'jedi wife or husband' as of right now we do not have our own procedures so I'm going to wing it. Satine, will you help Obi-Wan stay true to the code of the Jedi, and help him stay in the light of the force?"
"I do" She said.
"Obi-Wan, do you promise to the best of your abilities to stay true to the code of the Jedi, and when the time comes to let go of your wife?"
"I do."
"Mother fucker you can kiss your bride!" Satine kissed Obi-Wan passionately.

Time skip: wedding feast

Vader stood up, cleared his throat then, "I called it!" He said in a sing song voice. He then sat down looking very pleased with himself. That was his speech, sort and to the point.
Anakin stands, a hand full of papers with notes. He takes a deep breath, and starts his speech, "we all know how I don't care for taking my time with with this sorta thing, so I'll get to the point." He turned to Obi-Wan, " you are my friend, brother, and the closest thing I have to a father. So when you asked me to be your best man I was extremely happy, and honored. " Anakin started to tear up, he quickly wiped his eyes and continued. "I wish you and Satine the best of luck with your new life together, and Satine he snores so last night was the last you'll have of restful sleep." Every one burst out laughing, even Obi-Wan.

Time skip: the party

Ahsoka looked at Vader, "you need to stop staring at padme. I know that you are anakin, and Anakin is you. But I think you're giving him anxiety, and making him very insecure. He isn't going to share, no matter how much you stare. So just find a girlfriend." She pleaded, as he looked sadly at his old wife.
"I don't know, Padme was my first love. I know your right, but it's hard.
"I know, but you have to try." Every one was dancing with others. It's was a jumbled, loud mess.
"Yes," he said finally looking away from Padme with a sense of finality. "I will try. Well would dance with this old man?" He asked with his old smile. Ahsoka just laughed, and said she would.

Authors note:
I'm sorry for the short chapter, but I wanted to get to the good stuff. And yeah, this won't change much except Ben will actually have his girl friend.

In the next chapter Vader will get a possible girl friend.

And I didn't mention this but Luke has been excepted as an apprentice to Yoda. And Vader is still sith just is slowly coming back to the light side. So he's still trying to teach luke dark side skills.

But it's all about Vader and him becoming a better father. That's what's up with this story. Sorry for the rabble of this.

And sorry for taking so long. My sister who I'm working this with would not agree with me on anything.

Word count: 577