you want her attention

A rush of excitement came over you when you walked through the front door to find Kylie already sat on the sofa. She had her phone in her hands, scrolling through it mindlessly. But you figured that once she realized that you were home she'd put it down and open her arms for you to crawl into.

"Kylie!" You grinned as you sat beside her. "I'm home!"

She didn't seem to notice, since she continued to scroll through her Twitter feed.

"Kylie?" You let your cheek fall to her shoulder and whined when she still didn't look at you. "Kylie," you tugged at the hem of her shirt, and this time, she let a chuckle fall from her lips before she looked over at you.

"Hello, darling." She smiled and quickly kissed your head before looking back at her phone. "Have a good day?" She asked curiously.

"It was alright, I guess." You shrugged and let out a long and heavy, and slightly overdramatic sigh, as you watched her eyes move as she read over some tweets that caught her eye. "Kylie," you whined again. "Give me attention. I missed you today."

She giggled and looked back at you. "Demanding attention now, are we?"

You pouted your lips and then shrugged your shoulders. You moved to bury your face in the crook of her neck and left little butterfly kisses along her skin to which she let out a contented sigh, telling you that she was enjoying receiving them as much as you were enjoying giving them.

"I missed you lots."

You heard her lock her phone and put it down beside her. She quickly enveloped you in her arms, wrapping them tightly around you, before she began to kiss your head lovingly. "Oh, honey, I missed you too."

You pulled away and when you did, her lips hit yours. The kiss was slow and sweet and her touch was comforting as she brushed her fingertips along your spine.

"Love you. Tell me about your day."

"Only if you cuddle me."

"Happily, Y/N." She said and pulled you onto her lap. Your back was against her chest and she rested her cheek on your shoulder. Fingers brushing through your hair, you let your head fall to her shoulder and relished in the soft brush of her lips across your forehead.

"Better, baby?"

You nodded happily. "Much better."