Chapter 3: Then I fell for him

*Hannah's P.O.V*

'He walked me home.'
'He walked me home'
'HE WALKED ME HOME.'

My thoughts were only repeating that. I couldn't believe him. Sebastian Olzanski walked me home. After I closed my door I walked over to the sink to wash my face. I felt sick.
Did I annoy him?
What if I scared him away?
Some how nothing bothered me anymore. I was only smiling. Uncontrollably smiling. I looked like an idiot. I went to sit on the couch when my phone rang. I picked up and said;
"Ello."
"Hey so it's J-J-Jake."
"Hey Buddy."
"So I'm rehearsing some stuff on the s-s-stage, can you come help with the l-l-lighting?"
"Sure, what else would I do?"
He hung up the phone after he let out a chuckle. I grabbed my sweater and walked to the elevator. I got on and of course Sebastian was right there. He was leaning against the corner looking at his phone. Not noticing it was me getting on the elevator. I pretended that I didn't know he was on the elevator.

"Oh great now I have a stalker." he said grinning not looking away from his phone.

"yup I just knew when you would be in the elevator." I said smirked.

He looked up from his phone let out a little laugh. the next sound was the elevator dinging, we got off.

"ladies first." he said holding his arms infront of the doors so they didn't close on me. I walked out not thinking that he was right behind me. I reached for my sweater but I didn't even realize that I dropped it just a second ago, I turned around just as Sebastian handed me my sweater.

"oh" I let out a giggle "Thank you."

"no problem. It's really nothing, it's just a sweater." he smiled that big adorable smile.

I laughed " so you stalking me now?" I asked him arching an eyebrow.

"actually Jake asked me to help with the sound, where are you going?" he asked starting to walk.

"he asked me to help with the lighting." I walked close to him but far enough so I didn't seem like a complete creep.

Sebastian opened the rehersal room door and said;

"after you"

I thought he was nice but never this nice. He was one of those old romantics. I thought it was adorable. I was smiling.

"thank you." I managed.

He let the door close behind him, it wasn't loud it was loud enought to tell people that we were there. Jake looked and so did this other girl that was sitting there reading something. Sebastian must have known her cause he ran to her and hugged her. He didn't hug her in a girlfriend boyfriend sort of way, it was more of a brother and sister kind of hug. I didn't want to inturupt so I went to the booth at the very back of the room and started playing with the lighting. Jake walked in.

"h-h-hey why a-a-aren't you d-d-down there?" he asked gesturing towards the stage.

"oh you asked me here to help with the lighting." I told him stopping pressing buttons.

"come on l-l-lets go for l-l-lunch." he told me grabbing my wrist gently and dragging me out of the room.

I allowed him to drag me to where everyone was, only because I wanted to see Sebastian. I noticted the girl Sebastian was hugging earlier was still reading. Sebastian called her over and asked if she wanted to go for lunch, she denied and said that there was a lot more to get done before she could leave. Jake tried to convince her to come but her mind was made. Jake's manager told him he had to reherse so he couldn't leave but he told us to go have lunch without him. I hesitated to go but Sebastian opened the door and I didn't want to be rude. I walked out of the rehersal room and waited for him to lead the way to where he wanted to go. I was walking a but behind him when a bunch of people were swarming round Sebastian. I didn't want to interrupt the people talking to him so I just decided to go back to my room. I got on the elevator and watched all the fangirls swarm him, laughing the elevator closed.

It had been close to 2 hours since I saw Sebastian. I just left with no explanation, not to him and not to Jake. I didn't feel as bad as I should have. I didn't want to go in the first place. I just didn't want to be rude. I decided I would put on Netflix and put on Scorpion, I only had recently started to watch it, from what I saw it was pretty good. As soon as it started I heard a knock on the door, I sighed getting up and answering the door.
It was Sebastian.

"Oh hey..." I said.

"Hey you left before we could have lunch. Everything ok?" He asked.

"Yeah just got tired." I told him lying.

"Oh..." He said scratching the back of his neck "well do you think we could do it some other time?"

I was puzzled for a second replaying the words in my head. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't eat in front of him, I couldn't not eat in front of him. I must have been thinking for a while because Sebastian started to talk again.
"I mean we don't have to go out for dinner, we could go to a movie, or we could just not go out at all. I mean I don't want to make you have to say yes."

"A movie sounds pretty cool." I said smiling showing my teeth.

"Yeah." He said smiling that big, cute smile. "Are you free tomorrow?"

"Well I mean I guess I could quit Netflix for a bit..." I said sarcastically.

"Yeah" I finally said.

"Ok see you at 7:00?" He said it as a question. I nodded as he smiled again and walked off. I walked to my couch slumping on the sofa. Smiling. I fell asleep no more then 10 minutes after. Images of Sebastian smiling made me smile even more.