Chapter 1: Secrets Revealed

-Alice's pov-

I walked into the hotel for vidcon with my brother running ahead trying to beat me to the front desk so of course I ran after him trying not to knock anything over or pushing people but just as I passed Sebastian I ran into a desk clerk, good news I beat Seb to the front desk bad news I was in trouble. I would never hear the end of this from him, as we walked into the elevator he couldn't, wouldn't stop laughing at me. I was so embarrassed, Seb was still in the elevator when I got off.

"where are you going I thought your room was on this floor too," I told him pointing at his room.

"of shi-" he tried saying as he was cut off.

I couldn't help but laugh at him now, I walked into my room which just so happened to be right beside Sebastian's. I closed the door behind me and put all my stuff onto the couch, I explored the room before I went anywhere else. After exploring the room I went to the roof, apparently every member of vidcon that stayed at the hotel got a key to the roof. I walked onto the roof and sat by the ledge, I thought someone else might have been on the roof too so I looked around trying to see if anyone was here. I walked over to the hot tub and there was someone there so I tried to act normal like I was just going to the exit but I had a feeling like he saw me walking by. I heard him get out of the hot tub and I could hear wet footprints coming towards the exit so I started walking faster so I could get to the exit before the guy, as soon as I reached the elevator he yelled for me to hold the doors I couldn't be rude so I held them. As soon as he got into the elevator he asked me what I was doing on the roof I told him that I was here for vidcon. I wasn't looking straight at him but the elevator had his reflection, he was tall, blonde but dirty blonde, it was really obvious that he was fit which only made him so much more attractive and he has a stutter which I found so attractive. I got off on the 11th floor and so did he, I noticed that he knocked on Sebs door they must be friends. 'shit' I thought 'I can't find him attractive Seb and him are probably best friends'. I sat on the couch and turned the tv on and flipped through the channels, there was nothing on at all so I grabbed a book and a chair and walked out onto the balcony sat down and started reading my book.

I got half way through my book when someone barged into my room, I turned around and it was Seb, I think he thought I was out and didn't lock my door so I waited until he was close to the windows then I jumped on his back and started laughing. Once I was off his back I couldn't stop laughing, I was sitting on the floor when his friend walked in.

"oh am I-I-I interrupting something?" He asked sarcastically with a smirk on his face.

"GOD NO she'd my little sister." Seb replied as he put me in a choke hold and gave me a head rub. We both ended up laughing, we had that kind of relationship; brother sister that didn't hate each other. Seb was 15 and I was 14, we were only half brother and sister, we had been inseparable since we were 4 and 5.

"oh ok well anyways I don't t-t-think we've met?" he started. "I'm J-J-Jake."

'Jake well at least he has manners,' I thought 'NO you can't, answer him.' "mines Alice." I told him closing the balcony door. "so Seb why are you here?"

"I wanted pasta I wanted to see if you had any." he replied with a big dumb smile on his face.

"oh my god Sebi, Pasta? really?" I said to him "god why don't you take the car and go get some?"

"I don't want to I want you to make it I'm too lazy." He answer making puppy dog eyes.

"SEB oh my god kay fine." I told him rolling my eyes. "go buy me some"

"right now?"

"yes right now Seb."

As they both left I showered and got dressed and put make up on so some of my flaws were covered, as best as I could cover them. I put on a over sized sweatshirt with some black tights, I put my hair up into a bun with my White bandana on. I sat down on the couch just as Seb and Jake walked in.

"have you ever heard of knocking?" I asked Seb as he dropped everything on the counter yelling 'BOOM MAKE ME FOOD'

"calm down Seb or I won't make you food." I told him smirking.

"ou I-I-I-I think she's serious Seb m-m-maybe you should be nice." Jake pitched in.

Seb let out a laugh and sat on my couch well I made him food, Jake and Seb were watching tv drinking my drinks. My thoughts were swarming around Jake and him being my brothers best friend, I thought for a bit about not even inviting them in, how they just barged in without knocking or showing any manners but for some reason I didn't mind. They were just sitting there waiting for pasta, at least I think Jake wanted pasta, Seb probably dragged him here cause he was hungry and too lazy to make his own food. I went to stir the sauce when I heard someone come to the kitchen I prayed that it wasn't Jake, I turned around and it was just Seb wanting more drinks for him and Jake so I gave him a dirty look and grabbed them a drink. After a making the pasta I set the table so they could sit there and eat their pasta in peace, Sebastian was the first one to grab a plate and shove Jake out of the way to get pasta.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Sebastian asked with a mouth full of pasta.

"no I don't want anything right now." I told them walking onto the balcony and leaning on the railing.

I could hear them talking about vidcon tonight, I was nervous yet excited to be going considering I only started youtube last year. They were going to be sharing a booth and I would be on the complete opposite side of them, which I would enjoy not being around them for a few hours. They were going to be packed at their booth so I wouldn't be able to pull any pranks on them, since that was what my channel was about. I wanted to prank Tyler Oakley, since he would be in the booth next to me. I was planing out a bunch of pranks that I would pull on Seb well we were here.

"hey me and Jake are going to his place for a bit wanna come?" Seb asked.

I turned around almost frantically " oh no it's ok I don't want to be rude." I replied not trying to give away my secret.

"oh ok" he said walking off.

As soon as they left I cleaned up Sebs mess, Jake cleaned up where he was sitting it made me happy that not everyone is messy. After I cleaned up I started getting ready to go out with a few friends before vidcon. I made sure not to show my wrists or thighs, just in case. I don't want people finding anything out about me. I would rather be alone tonight but I knew that wouldn't go with Sebastian. He would want to celebrate, he wouldn't want me being alone. I never get to be alone with that big goof. I pulled my hair back into a pony tail and straightened what was hanging out of the pony tail, I threw on my sweater, put on yoga pants and walked out to the elevator. The doors opened and I stepped in, as soon as I got off I saw my friends they ran towards me and hugged me. We went to the diner in the hotel so I wouldn't miss vidcon, we talked and caught up, we haven't seen each other in 2 years. After I went back to my room and I noticed my door was open, I walked into my room and Seb was sitting on the couch holding what looked like a bloody rag, I noticed it right away it was mine......