Chapter 21:The morning after

(Derwin's POV)

I woke up to Adaani asleep on my chest I smiled before kissing her cheek. Last night was incredible I laid back against the headboard thinking about how lucky I was to have such a beautiful girl in my life. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone vibrated I grabbed it off the nightstand looking at it I had a text from Nicki.

(Text Convo)

Nicki: How did it go....last night?
To Nicki: it was an unforgettable night..so mission accomplished
Nicki: Lol it sounds like somebody was busy
To Nicki: Oh please....I put it.... DOWN!!!
From Nicki: lol OK but just remember if Aug finds out..he's gonna kill you and Adaani
To Nicki: I know well I'm gonna go make Adaani breakfast
From Nicki: AwwOKwellAugustandIwillbehome in afewdays
ToNicki: OKlovey'all
FromNicki: Lovey'alltoo

(End of text covo)

After I was done texting Nicki I put my phone on the nightstand slipping on some basketball shorts, kissing Adaani's cheek going downstairs to the kitchen, once I made it to the kitchen I washed my hands and made all of my baby's favorite. After I was done making breakfast I cleaned up the kitchen and I put Adaani's food on a tray along with some white roses and carried it upstairs,once I made it back to Adaani's room I saw her in Hello Kitty PJ's laying upside down on the bed with her phone. I smiled at her glowing skin being hit by the shining sun.

"Good morning beautiful" I said sitting the tray beside her

"Aww baby you're so thoughtful" she said smiling and kissing my lips

"Well you deserve to be catered to" I said putting her napkin in her lap

"I love you" she said about to eat a strawberry until I grabbed it

" Let me feed you" I said dipping the strawberry in whip cream feeding it to her

I love this girl with all my heart I don't deserve a woman like her she's sweet, sexy , funny , faithful, caring , supportive, and the best part is she's all mine and you better believe I don't plan on letting her go.

(Adaani's POV)

I laid back as Derwin continued to feed me, the breakfast he made was incredible, he made chocolate chip waffles, blueberry pancakes, Bacon, toast with grape jelly, homemade yogurt, fruit, and a tall glass of orange juice. It felt amazing to wake up as a woman with the love of my life right next to me, I love the morning after sex because I'm being spoiled by the man I love, last night Derwin and I didn't have sex...we made love.

"Open" Derwin said as he fed me an orange slice

I bit into the orange causing the juice to drip down my mouth Derwin kissed my lips sucking the juice off my mouth, after I got done eating Derwin and I decided to stay in bed and cuddle and watch Madea goes to jail, I snuggled into his chest, looking up at him as I pecked his lips...Ladies if I tell you I have a wonderful man..that's no lie.