Chapter 19: Tonight is the night part 1

(Derwin's POV)
When Adaani told me she got the pills it was then my mission to make her first time unforgettable, but before I could do that I needed to get August out of the house, because let's be honest it's hella hard to give your baby the the business with her dad in the house so I called Nicki.
(Phone Convo)
"Hello" she said
"Hey Nicki its Derwin"
"Oh hey what's up"
"I was planning this romantic night for Adaani and I and I was wondering if you could get keep August busy for a while"  I said
" I'll tell you what I'll be there in about an hour, tell him I said pack enough clothes for a week we're going on a little vacation"
"Thanks Nicki you're the best" I said smiling
" No problem see you soon"
"Bye"
(End of Covo)
After I got off the phone with Nicki I went downstairs to talk to August, once August went in his room to pack I went to my room and grabbed the roes petals and I left a trail leading upstairs to Adaani's bathroom,I also put her favorite scented candles  vanilla cupcake around the bathtub after I was done with that I took the extra rose petals put them in the shape of a heart of Adaani's bed. Once I finished I went downstairs and started making Adaani favorite chicken alfredo, after that was done I put in the oven to keep it warm, then I started on her on her favorite desert chocolate covered strawberries after I put the chocolate on them I stuck them in the freezer.
* skippimg to when August and Nicki leave
Once Nicki and August left I texted Adaani and told her to come home, after I sent the message I ran upstairs to get ready this is going to be in my Adaani will never forget.