Chapter 51:Bouncing Back

(Adaani's POV)

It's been a few weeks since Tina found out Jay cheated on her and ever since finding out Tina's been really depressed, she missed two weeks of school and her grades are dropping. It breaks my heart to see my sister in so much pain but all of that changes today, because I've planed the perfect girls day. My plan is to give her a day where she can relax and take her mind off this whole situation.  After finishing my makeup I grabbed my phone off the charger and closed my bedroom door before making my way down to Tina's room. I knocked on the door and waited until I heard Tina say "Come in".

I walked in the room  to find Tina laying across her bed listening to Mr. Wrong by Mary J Blige. I walked over to Tina's nightstand turning off the stereo.

"Hey I was listening to that!" Tina said snapping her head in my direction

"Come on girl enough with the my world is falling apart attitude, let's go out and have fun" I said smiling.

"I don't wanna have fun I just want to stay home and drown my sorrows in cookie dough ice cream"  she said grabbing the pint of ice cream off of the nightstand.

"On come on I planned the perfect girls day for us" I said sitting on the edge of the bed

"Look I appreciate the thought, but I'm just not I the mood" Tina said laying back down

At this point I was beyond frustrated with Tina, I know she's going through first breakup and everything but the way I see it is if Jay was stupid enough to screw up what he had with my sister that's his problem. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Tina crying.

"Awe baby girl don't cry over him he's not worth it" I said rubbing her back

"I just don't understand why he would treat me this way, I was the best girlfriend I could be, I was loyal, supportive, and honest!" She said while crying on my shoulder.

" I know but you what he doesn't deserve you, he was an idiot don't give that punk ass nigga the satisfaction of knowing he broke you" I said wiping away Tina's tears.

"What am I supposed to do?" she asked looking up at me.

Just then I had the greatest plan, you see my Uncle Chris is having a clothing launch party tomorrow night to celebrate his new Black Pyramid collection, so my plan is to get Tina all glammed up and invite Jay to the party and let that low life no good cheat see what he lost.  explaining the plan to Tina she loved it. Jay better be ready because when he sees Tina tomorrow night he's gonnna be in awe.

***

(Tina's POV)

Hey ya'll I know you've been wondering why I've been MIA lately, well as most of you already know my boyfriend of three and a half years cheated on me with his now current girlfriend Raven. I'm not gonna front with you guys when I found out I was devastated  and to be completely honest I still am. I know some of you may be saying "Girl If I were you I would've let him  go and moved on with my life"  You guys have to understand Jay was the first guy that I fell in love with and it's not easy to walk away from your first love, but with that being said I realized that I can't put my life on hold because of a boy. Moving on Adaani came up with this brilliant plan to make sure Jay knows what he's walking away from. in addition to me looking like a supermodel at my uncle's clothing launch party Derwin's older brother Devin has agreed   to escort me talk about sweet revenge. Adaani is currently  looking for a dress for me to wear tomorrow night.

"Hey T what about this one?" Adaani said holding up the dress

"I like it but it doesn't have that wow factor that I want" I said looking through the racks of dresses

 As I was looking something caught my eye, I pushed the other dresses to the side to reveal a black dress made out of silk with bedding throughout the entire dress, The one thing that made this dress catch my eye was the fact that the top was a corset and the dress flared out at the bottom, without second guessing myself I took the dress and made  my way to the dressing room. After getting into the dress I called Adaani in the dressing room to zip it  up. I took a deep breath before walking out of the dressing room and taking a look at myself  in the mirror, after admiring myself I heard Adaani's voice behind me.

"Girl you look gorgeous!" Adaani said smiling

"Thank you" I said blushing

"Can you Imagine the look on  Jay's face when he sees you" Adaani said pulling my hair back

"He's not gonna know what he hit him" I said smiling at my reflection

"Jay better be ready because tomorrow night he's gonna be walking into the eye of the hurricane and you're gonna blow him away" Adaani said pulling her credit card out of her purse.

I looked at the price on the cash register and my eyes widened

"$2500 for a dress dad is gonna kill me" I said panicking

"T calm down I'll take the blame for it" she said smiling at me

"I can't let you do that" I said feeling guilty

"If this helps you get your self confidence back, then a whooping is a small price to pay" Adaani said handing me my dress

"Okay" I said still feeling a little uneasy"

As our driver drove us home I texted Jay and asked him if he wanted to come to my uncle's party, a few minutes later Jay responded saying he would love to come. Phase one complete best believe I'm bouncing back.