Caught

Chapter 1

👩🏿‍🦰Charlotte is a cult member of Roku, and she no longer believes that Roku is a idol and no longer wants in on this religion.

She is trying to become Christian. She's changed her mind on everything.

Charlotte's husband, 👨🏿‍🦰Rokey, hasn't been supportive whatsoever.

Rokey is offended by the behavior. Even though he's only 16, he wants to start her family with her.

He wants her to join him in getting their tubes untied and throw the first Untied-up celebration.

Rokey just decided to stop arguing about it and chill with her. All he asks is that she doesn't speak out on it because people that do that either get kicked out of the Cult or sold out of the cult.

Giant angels would come and buy humans as their pets, not knowing it is to support a Cult. The cult keeps that a secret.

Humans costed $40,000.

In America, this is illegal and is known as human trafficking.

Charlotte went outside and forgot to take her cross off.

She went to Garden in the main Field and saw a woman named Diana, who noticed while she was gardening.

Diana inquired, her voice tinged with curiosity, "You're a Christian?"

Charlotte hesitated, caught off guard by the question, and finally responded with a choked, "What?"

Unspoken understanding lingered between them.

Diana's response was a simple, "Wow..."

After this encounter, Diana felt compelled to inform the cult's leader, the self-proclaimed (false) Prophet known as Roku.

Under Roku's orders, Charlotte found herself in the custody of the cult's guards.

Her hands and feet bound, Charlotte was unceremoniously placed inside a "seller's cage," a confined space reserved for individuals slated for sale.

Charlotte could barely fit in the cage and had to crouch and get into a fetal position just to fit in it.

Her price tag on the outside of the cage read a shockingly low price, again, as I've told you, humans sell for $40,000.

They sold her for $1,000.

This made Charlotte think that "They didn't think of me as worth anything!"

It was either that, "...Or they just couldn't make a sale," said Charlotte.

The cult saw Humans as pretty expensive "pets."

Most Angels typically would go for a dog or a cat as a pet.