Chapter 1- Ice Cream (Yoongi BTS)

Y/N POV;

I have been craving ice cream lately but I have't had time to go out, no matter organise an ice cream date with Yoongi. 

"Aish...I really want one..." I pouted. 

3RD PERSON POV:

Just as Y/N mumbles that, a keyboard getting destroyed was heard. A loud ground was also heard, followed by Yoongi's door busting open. An angry, frustrated (trustfrated) and aggressive Yoongi stormed out of the room. He stomped towards Y/N, slightly scaring her. She immediately thought of everything she had done in the past 2 hours -while Yoongi was in his room. Nothing. She had done nothing bad. What was he so angry for??

flashback;

YOONGI'S POV;

 Y/N and I had now been together for 7 years { ;) Bangtan} and I want to propose to her. There was one particular ring I was 100% sure she'd love. I had already spent the morning with her, so I didn't think she'd mind me nicking off for a little bit to organise some things. I had found a gorgeous flower place and the owner was really nice. His name was 'Kim Isaac.' Anyway, I ordered Y/N's favourite flowers, Y/F/F (fav flower). I went to the website to buy Y/N her ring, when suddenly the internet cut off. Off to a great start. (pick a ring, or imagine your own.) As I scrolled through the website, I could not find the ring. I decided to use the search bar option instead. "Y/F/R" (fav ring.) "No results. The ring you have searched for is currently unavailable and will be for the next 20 weeks. We apologise for any inconveniences." Are. You. SERIOUS??!! Everything was going so perfectly, but NO, somethings just HAS to go wrong. 

3RD PERSON POV;

3RD PERSON POV;

Yoongi scrunched up his face out of anger and smashed his LED keyboard with his fists. He busted open his door and stormed out of the room, towards Y/N. Y/N? Y/N!

End of flashback

YOONGI'S POV;

As angry as I am right now, I refuse to let Y/N see what I was doing. I abruptly turned around and locked my door. I spun on my heel and stomped back past Y/N. I swiftly unlocked the front door and walked outside to sit on the lawn. 'Ah...fresh air.' I hate keeping things from Y/N, especially since we always tell each other why we're angry or sad, but I can't. This NEEDS to stay a secret. I slowly lied down and clamped my eyes hut, as I have already had enough of today. A cool breeze rushed through my hair, pushing it into his eyes, which woke me up. When my eyes fluttered open, my head felt...cushioned. I didn't bring a pillow with me, what is it?

3RD PERSON POV;

Yoongi propped himself up on his elbows as the sun shone down into his eyes. He blinked a few time before slowly twisting to his right. 'What does he see' you may be wondering. Y/N. Y/N went outside a little after him and gently placed his head on her knee while he was asleep. Soon after, Y/N fell asleep as well. The feeling of Yoongi's head moving off her knee woke her up. She fluttered her eyes before making eye-contact with Yoongi. She smiled at him, making him smile back at her. Y/N sat upright and ruffled Yoongi's hair.

"Feel like ice cream?"

"Duh."

Word Count; 609

﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊

author's note

this is my first official chapter of this book!!! I created another book called "Handwritten Poems" if you want to check that out. Please let me know what you think of this, whether it's good or bad, so i can improve and please my like 1 reader. Love you :) xx