CHAPTER ONE

THE COLD DECEMBER AIR bit at Hope's exposed skin as she roamed in the woods.

She only wore a long t-shirt that barely went up to her upper thigh, making her pull at the bottom, trying to pull it lower every time the wind blew her way, lifting and showing her exposed body.

She hated shifting and not having clothing to wear after, but someone moved her stash of extra sweats from under a tree hole that she placed there a few months ago. Probably another werewolf found them and took them to wear.

Hope sighed and stopped walking, wondering if she should shift back and run to the school as it would be much faster than walking in her human form. However, it was already midnight, and she wasn't supposed to be out this late, so there wasn't any rush as she was already in trouble with caroline. Thankfully the guards haven't found her yet, so she probably had until the morning until she was called to the headmaster's office to be reprimanded for her actions.

The snow-covered ground burned her bare feet as she didn't move, still trying to figure her thoughts.

She needed to get back to the academy as fast as possible and without getting caught as well. She knew where the guards roamed and where they went to take their breaks, meaning that she had a slight advantage.

But the guards were vampires, so she would have to be quiet, and hopefully, they wouldn't pick up on her scent. And it also meant that she couldn't be in her werewolf form, as it would attract the guards.

Hope started to run, trying to forget the burning in her feet and how she barely had any feeling in her hands. The thin t-shirt she wore lifted to her upper chest, exposing her once again.

Hope pulled it down with one hand, still running as fast as she could.

It wasn't long before she could see the gate to the academy, large mental bars, and brick walls to keep anyone who didn't belong there out. She slowed down her pace, trying to catch her breath as she scanned the area, looking to see if anyone was around. Thankfully it was around the time that the guards were taking their break, so it gave Hope a chance to use the front entrance.

She made her way towards the gate, trying to be as quiet as possible.

A spell locked the gate together; it was a simple one, so It didn't take Hope long to unlock them. 

Once she was inside, she made a run for the front doors, not wanting to be spotted by a student from their dorm windows.

The front doors slammed behind her, making her cringe at how loud they were.

Hope sighed and looked around to make sure no one was around to see her naked.

People talked about the Mikaelson girl enough. She didn't need people talking about her walking around the school without any clothes on.

Hope tip-toed down the long hallway that would lead her to the dorm room that she shared with another witch. Her name was Amalia Jones, a year-4 witch. She was a tall girl, almost the same height as Lizzie Saltzman. Her hair was a bright blue, with dark purple streaks running through it. The one thing that Amalia stand out the most was her two different eye colors. She had a case of heterochromia, making one of her eyes a light blue while the other a dark green.  

Hope didn't mind her, but she did get annoyed with how much Amalia smoked in the room. But hope didn't complain, not wanting to cause any problems with whom she shared a room.

Her body seemed to warm up from being inside, her fingers, ears, nose, and toes regaining feeling in them. Her hair was slightly drenched from the snow, making it lay flat against her back and soak the thin t-shirt she wore.

When she reached her dorm door, she could see the light from the bottom, where there was a slight crack that left space between the door and the floor. Amalia was probably studying or doing something to keep her up this late at night.

Hope opened the door slowly and walked in. she scanned the room, looking at all the papers that scattered the floor and the food wrappers lying by the trash can. Hope couldn't help the slight anger that filled her; she had just cleaned the room this morning, and now it was a complete mess already.

Amalia sat on her bed, with earphones in her ears and a textbook lying in front of her.

Her hair was thrown in a messy bun, with a few strands sticking out and framing her model-like face.

She barely wore anything as well, with a tight sports bra and panties. Hope couldn't help the blush that took over her face as she continued to scan the girl's appearance.

Amalia noticed Hope standing at the door and stopped what she was doing to look back at her with a smirk on her thick pink lips.

"Well, aren't you late? Had a fun time with the birdy boy?" she questioned as she wiggled her eyebrows.

Hope sighed and walked over to her bed, wanting nothing more than to go to sleep.

"No, I went running. Landon and I did nothing." hope replied lowly as she grabbed a fresh pair of PJs' from her dresser that was next to her bed.

Amalia hummed, "well, caroline was looking for you. Best you go see her in the morning."

Hope nodded walked towards the bathroom with her clothes in her hand.

Hope knew that Caroline wasn't going to be happy when she went to see her in the morning.

But thankfully, caroline was known for not giving harsh punishments, so Hope wasn't too worried. She probably would have to clean the dining hall or organize the books in the library.

Hope walked into the bathroom and proceeded to remove the thin t-shirt and placed the freshly clean clothes on the toilet seat before walking over and turning on the shower.

She jumped in and sighed as the scolding hot water burned her cold body. Her hands rubbed off any dirt that was stuck to her chest, arms and legs before grabbing her washcloth and pouring body wash on it.

It smelled like honey and lilac flowers.

It wasn't her favorite scent; she liked the smell of pumpkin and apple. But Landon liked the honey and lilac body wash, so Hope always used it.

Amalia teased her about it, telling her that she was such a puppy for Landon, and it was pathetic how she did things for him even though she didn't like it. But Hope disagreed; it wasn't wrong for her to do something that would make Landon happy, even if it didn't make Hope happy.

Hope sighed and rinsed her body off, letting the soap run down her body and into the shower drain.

Hope then grabbed her shampoo and poured a quarter size of it in the palm of her hand before running it through her oily hair.

Hope only left the shower once she was red and clean from any dirt or sweat from her run.

She put her PJs' on and placed her wet curly hair into a messy ponytail before walking back into the bedroom.

Amalia was knocked out on her bed, with the textbook still opened and her earphones still in her ears.

Hope laughed and walked over to the blue-headed girl.

She pushed Amalia back, so she was laying down the right way, and removed her headphones.

She then picked up the textbook, grabbed a piece of paper next to Lia, marked her place, and put it on her nightstand. 

Hope then walked over to her bed and slid in.

Hope was exhausted from the events that had occurred earlier today, and she just wanted to sleep everything away.

~~~~

HI, SO I WANTED TO RE-DO THIS WHOLE BOOK AND MY OTHER ONES AS WELL.

HOPEFULLY I CAN MAKE THE PLOT AND STORYLINE BETTER NOW.

PLEASE COMMENT FEEDBACK AND TELL ME HOW I DID.