"We've been through this too many times." Jay's voice was low, guilt and regret now stretched on his face, and for a moment, I felt sorry for him, "I need to know- are you with me, or are you against me?"

"Don't answer that yet." Jay speaks again, pointing to the door, "I'm gonna go out there, spend a moment speaking to my friends, and when I come back, you'll give me your answer."

"If you're still here, I'll know you've chosen to stay with me, but- if you're not here, I'll know you've chosen your friends instead." Jay explained to me, "And I will show you exactly as much mercy as I will show them when we next see each other."

"I know I've hurt you, but- I hope you stay." Jay grabbed his mask from the shelf, "I hope you give me a chance."

Without another word, he puts on his mask and leaves the room, heading out by everyone, his demonic voice filling my ears, "My brothers and sisters- my friends, I've brought us to this new world which lay before us, defenseless, ours for the taking."

"The humans think that this planet belongs to them." said Jay, "Whose world is this?"

Then I heard them chant, "Our world!"

I booked it.

-

"Harry, I vibed him in the center of a storm-" I heard Cisco's voice when I ran towards the cortex, "It was, like, in, like, a vortex or something-"

"He's in-" Harry's voice filled my ears as well right after his, "He's in the Speed Force-"

My legs felt like they were about to give out the moment I ran into the cortex, breathing heavily, tears running down my cheeks, my voice breaking, "Barry?-"

Joe's eyes widen, along with Henry's, "Oh my God-"

Cisco's head snaps back at my voice, "Zee-"

"Young-" Harry quickly left the Med Lab and came over to me when I made it only halfway, before collapsing, him catching me quickly, "You're here- how are you here?-"

"How did you get away?-" Cisco rushed over to me as well along with everyone else, putting a hand on my back, "What did he do to you?-"

I couldn't speak, and just broke down crying, clutching Harry's middle, as he held me tightly, rubbing my back, "It's okay-"

"Jay's not here-" Harry comforts me, "You're safe."

-

"All done." Caitlin wrapped my bruised and cut up wrist up when I refused to take off the power dampening cuff on my other wrist, knowing the place I would go to if I did, "You're dehydrated- and malnourished- so, please get something in you?"

"Thank you." I gave her a very small smile, my voice quiet, before rubbing my arm, looking up at Cisco and Iris, who were staring at me with looks on their faces that I couldn't decipher, "What?"

Iris was the one to ask, "What did he do to you?"

"He kept me chained- and would talk to me a lot." My voice was raspy, "Hurt me a few times, but- it's okay-"

"It looks like a lot more than a few times." Cisco's eyes were glued to the bruises around my neck, "Did it have something to do with that weird blast that came from you?-"