Ennoshita 🍋

Ennoshita x Reader
~ Lemon ~

"Ennoshita pleassseeee~" You begged.

"Why should I?" Chikara smirked.

"Because if you don't, I'll fail this test." You told him.

The two of you were currently walking home from his volleyball practice. You stayed after school for the sole intent of begging him to help you study. I mean, Tanaka and Noya passed because of him, so he had to be good! Right?

Ennoshita pinched the bridge of his nose, "Fine, but we're studying now. My house should be a quiet space."

"Oh thank you so much! You won't regret it!" You squealed as you threw your arms around the taller boy.

He tensed and cleared his throat, "I'm starting to.....My house is just around the corner."

~ Time Skip ~

You and Ennoshita set your stuff down on the kitchen counter. He pulled up some stools for the two of you and started to prepare drinks and snacks.

"These are brain foods. They'll help with memory." He smiled as he set down a glass of water and a bowl of who knows what.

"Thank you." You smiled.

"Now, what subject do you need help with?"

"Sex Ed."

"Ahhh, I see. Okay, so let's start with- Wait what?" Ennoshita turned red.

"H-How does someone need help with sex ed?" He questioned.

"Ennoshita...I'm joking. It was a joke. I just need help with Trig." You chuckled at the flustered man.

"I- well, I just..." he sputtered.

"Besides Ennoshita, if I needed help with sex ed, I wouldn't ask you."

"What, why? Everyone asks me for help with every subject?" He snapped.

"Well, how do I put it? You just don't seem knowledgeable in that subject." You couldn't help but turn a bit pink.

Ennoshita didn't say anything, he just put his hand on his chin in thought.

"E-Ennoshita?" You questioned.

"Shh."

"I'm sorry, what?!" Did he just tell you to shush???

Ennoshita's hand flung out and encased your throat, "I said shhh, that means be quiet." He whispered in your ear.

You moaned ever so slightly at the hot breath and pressure on your throat.

Ennoshita took his hand off your throat and stepped away, "Trust me, I know about sex ed." He smirked.

"Th-That's not fair!"

"How so?" He narrowed his eyes on you.

You could tell your core was hot and wet from what he'd done. Maybe it was that that was fueling your confidence, or maybe it was your underlying attraction for Chikara. But what you did next shocked you.