Chapter 32

~New update! Let me know what y'all think~

D~Day Yuta's Party

The next morning, everyone went their separate ways, Jaehyun, Johnny, and Mark went to Yuta's place to help set up for tonight's big party. YangYang and Xiaojun went to Kun's place after receiving a call from the older who scolded them for not letting him know that they would stay over at someone else's place. Haechan decided to go home and rest before the party leaving Ten and Taeyong together.
"Let's go Yong! We are meeting WinWin at the mall" Ten said cheerfully being excited about shopping with the other.

At the mall, Taeyong, Ten, and WinWin shopped from store to store, Ten made Taeyong try  on so many different outfits from glittery to formal to retro, finally deciding on a lilac turtle neck with a black jean jacket to match. Ten couldn't wait for Jaehyun to get an eye of Taeyong later. Both Taeyong and Ten wanted to find WinWin something but he assured them that him and Yuta already picked some out he couldn't wait to show them later.

"Ten I'm gonna go to the restroom" Taeyong said after a while. Ten nodded his head and told him WinWin and him would be waiting by the exit to which Taeyong gave and okay.
Finding the bathroom wasn't as difficult as he thought, washing his hands, he felt his phone buzz in his pocked and pulled it out to see who it was only to find the ID as unknown.

Unknown: Taeyong you look so pretty today, I can't wait to see you later, black hair really suits you but I do miss your lovely pink hair.

Taeyong dropped his phone, his mind racing.
"No taeyong! Don't let him get in your head! You are tough!" taking a few breaths he picked up his phone and walked out of the restroom avoiding eye contact with anyone.

Meeting up with the others the headed to Johnny's apartment to get ready, Ten opted for a White silk short sleeved buttoned down paired with a diamond choker, light make up accented his eyes and lips.
"Wow Ten you look beautiful" Taeyong said making Ten smile, "when do I not look beautiful"
"Wow Johnny is gonna be shook" WinWin added, fidgeting with his beret, then changing into his baby pink sweater and matching beret he looked so soft, light blush spreading to his cheeks.

Ten began to work on Taeyong, he began by doing light eyeshadow, adding pink hues to his eyelids.
Taeyong had never had his make up done, it was new to him, his eye flinching every once in a while making Ten smack his arm.
"Quit moving! I might poke your eye out!" Ten would warn him.
Moving on to hair, Ten parted his midnight hair in the middle revealing his forehead a bit, his ends curled inward. Nothing special.
His outfit pulled the look together, looking at himself in the mirror Taeyong couldn't believe that it was him, his eyes glowed, hints of glitter shimmering, his cheeks had faint blush, and his lips were a soft pink color, almost the tone of a cherry blossom.
"W-wow" Taeyong gasped, "is this really me?"
"That's all you! I can't wait for Jaehyun to see you!" Ten shrieked with excitement.
"Taeyong be careful tonight" WinWin said quietly to which Taeyong nodded.

"Well boys!! Let's head to Yuta's!" Ten exclaimed happily.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Arriving at the party the boys noticed that there was already so many cars lined up on the driveway, Ten was so excited, WinWin was a bit nervous but Taeyong was scared.
"Guys will everything be okay?" Taeyong said voice shaky.
"Taeyong, we have your back, you won't be alone with Kai, I promise!" Ten said looking back at Taeyong with a reassuring smile.
"Taemin will get here later, ya know my cool police officer friend, that is very chill" Ten added making Taeyong nod.
"Everything will be fine Yong! Now let's go look for our boys!" WinWin said smiling brightly.