Chapter 13

A few days after the incident, Taeyong noticed that Jaehyun would avoid him, he wouldn't look at him or approach him, Taeyong wondered why and he didn't want to admit that he was worried about this.
"Ten, Jungwoo Do you guys know why Jaehyun is avoiding me?" Asked a genuinely curious Taeyong
"Maybe he just doesn't like you Taeyong" said a voice Taeyong came to familiarize with Yuta, "But it's okay you have me here" giving Taeyong a smile, earning Yuta a smack in the head from Ten. Taeyong and Jungwoo both giggled at the event that just occurred, "Don't listen to him Taeyong, Jaehyun is just being Jaehyun" looking around, Ten added "I'm gonna look for Johnny, who knows what he's up to, Taeyong see you in class" after Ten left Yuta followed saying he still had to finalize party plans and after a couple of minutes Lucas came to snatch up Jungwoo.

Taeyong decided to stop by the restroom before class .While walking in and pushing the door he accidentally hit someone.
"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry are you oka....... Jaehyun?"asked a surprised Taeyong not expecting to see him on the other side holding his nose.
Jaehyun moved his hand away from his nose to see blood smearing his hand.
"Jaehyun you are bleeding!"
Jaehyun felt hands caressing his face gasping at the sensation of electricity that went through the touch and was lost in a haze. "Here let me help you" Taeyong dragged him to the sink and cleaned his nose with a tissue. Jaehyun love the feeling of Taeyong caressing his face and didn't realize he placed his hand on top of Taeyong's. After a couple seconds Jaehyun realized what he did and said "I'm sorry Taeyong, I have to go" Taeyong reached for his hand and said what has been bugging his mind "Jaehyun, are you avoiding me? Why?"
These questions caught the latter off guard and he stared down at Taeyong, a gaze of sadness after remembering what he did, "Taeyong I hurt you, the guilt is consuming me, and I'm so confused about everything. I don't think talking to you is the best idea" after hearing these words Taeyong thought about what to say but nothing came out, "See, you don't even know what to tell me, I'm gonna head to class, I can't afford to be late again, I'm sorry" and with that he walked out, leaving a confused and saddened Taeyong.

"Taeyong, you are late, i hope this doesn't become a habit" said a very warm voice.
"Don't worry Mr. Kim it won't, this is the last time" said a shy Taeyong and walked to his seat next to Ten.
"So what happened why are you late? Let me find out you have a special someone?" whispered a curious Ten with a teasing grin on his face.

"I was trying to talk to Jaehyun but it didn't work out" replied a pouty Taeyong
"You where trying to what ?!" whisper shouted Ten, whose eyes looked like the would fall out of their sockets.

"Is there anything you want to share with the class, Ten?" Mr.Kim's voice asked with no amusement in his voice.
"No, by all means carry on, Mr.Kim" Ten replied adding a wink.
"As I was saying, the project will be fairly easy, it will be done in pairs and the subject will be up to both of you, obviously if you guys remember, only those with a grade of 91 are exempt so everyone else feel free to pair up in just a moment" Mr.Kim said happily while clapping his hands.

"Mr. Kim please come to the admissions office, someone brought you something" said a cute voice thought the overhead speaker, Taeyong recognized as Jungwoo's voice. "Okay I will be over right away" looking at his class before walking out, Mr.Kim said "Please stay seated, I will be right back, also try not to destroy the classroom while I'm gone"

"So who are you paring up with you could pair up with Eunwoo or with Yugyeom?" asked a happy blond haired boy, "They are nice but I want to pair up with ....." Taeyong didn't finish his statement as Mr.Kim came into the classroom holding a familiar brand coffee cup and a pastry in his hands.
"Okay everyone pair up" Mr. Kim announced.

"Hey Yuta, can I trade you seats, me and Jaehyun are gonna be partners for the project" said a shy looking pink haired Taeyong, who was currently fidgeting with his baby pink oversized hoodie that was a gift from his Taeil hyung. "Yeah of course Taeyong" replied the red haired while pushing Jaehyun's shoulder and walked to a surprised Ten.
"Taeyong what are you doing?" asked a shocked Jaehyun, he didn't expect the other to partner with him.
"We are partnering up for the project, this might also be a way for you to stop avoiding me and talking to me" Taeyong answered with a small smile that made Jaehyun's heart do a flip and feeling warm.
"What? ..... Taeyong where are your glasses?" Asked a Jaehyun with concern in his voice
"Ahhh" hearing this question Taeyong fidgeted with his sweater again, "After the.... Taeil hyung bought me contact lenses, I wasn't used to them but now I am" said Taeyong with a cheery voice and smiled up to Jaehyun, who looked at Taeyong with the softest eyes full of admiration.
" You look really beautiful" Jaehyun said before looking away a sad look on his eyes.
"I'm sorry Taeyong" jaehyun whispered, tears welling in his eyes.
Taeyong grabbed Jaehyun's hand a gave it a soft squeeze under the table, "It's okay Jaehyun I forgive you, let's start off clean, huh?" Looking up at the brunette, Taeyong blushed and gave him a cheeky smile. "Really?!" Asked a surprised but happy Jaehyun. Taeyong nodded.

Mr. Kim looked around at the class and his gaze stopped at the two boys paired up together, the pink haired boy looking a jaehyun and jaehyun avoiding his gaze. "They paired up together?" Mr. Kim asked himself.
"Okay class, since everyone is paired up, remember to plan on working outside of school, and most importantly have fun" Mr. Kim announced with a smile and looked at Jaehyun and Taeyong.
"Jaehyun please stay after class for a few minutes".

~Okay maybe the story is moving a bit slow, if it is, this is my first story, sorry everyone, I'm trying 🥺 ~