Part 15

~ about a month time skip ~

Kei had grown slightly distant. He didn't talk to anyone that much. Y/n was worried, and upset with him, he hadn't talked to her in a week.

"Kei!" Y/n shouted to the tall blond "would you talk to your girlfriend?!" He just stayed turned away "what's going on Kei? This is so random! You just stopped talking to me!" She was on the verge of tears "Kei, I love you-"

"You shouldn't" he grunted

"Huh?" She said confused "why shouldn't I love you?"

"Because I'm an asshole. You deserve better then me. Y/n, I think we should break up"

"No!" She cried "Kei, I already told you that I didn't care that you were an asshole. I love you, asshole!"

"Y/n, let me be clear, I'm breaking up with you. You deserve better then me."

"The Kei I know wouldn't do this. The Kei I know wouldn't give a shit about being an asshole. He'd get what he wanted. Do you not want me anymore? Do you not love me?"

"No" he said

"Kei" she said tears now streaming down her face. Yamaguchi, who he'd also been ignoring, pulled her into a hug. "What did I do wrong Tadashi?"

"You didn't do anything wrong. I don't know what's going on with him right now" he said as he stroked her hair

"I'm gonna go home" Y/n mumbled against Yamaguchi's chest as she hugged him. He let her go and she called her brother to come pick her up.

"Y/n, why are you calling me during school? Did you forget your lunch again? I'm not-"

"No, I didn't. I just want to go home" she said, it was clear she had been crying

"What? Why? What happened? Does Kei know what happened?"

"He definitely knows" she said sadly

"What did he do?!" He said, obviously pissed

"It's nothing, just come get me please" she said and hung up. She went back to class, took her seat in front of Kei and put her head down. What she didn't see was his look of sorrow and sadness.

Kei didn't want to break up with her. He felt the need to because she was better off without him. Yeah she was sad now but, she'll get over it, Right? That's what he thought. He still loved her, so much, but he didn't think she should love him.

A few moments later the teacher got a phone call.

"Ukai?" Y/n looked up "your brothers here to pick you up" she smiled at the obviously distraught girl as she left. Once she did, the teacher told the class to start independent reading. "Tsukishima, come up here for a moment please"

"Yes ma'am" he responded and got up from his desk and walked up to her desk

"Do you know what's going on with Ukai?" She asked

"No ma'am" he lied

"Ok, well if you find anything out let me know, alright?" He nodded and went back to his sear

"You know damn well what's going on with her Tsukishima" Yamaguchi said as he sat down "you did that to her, are you happy with yourself?"

"No, but no matter what she says, she deserves better then me. Do I still love her? Yes, very much but I'll eventually drive her away with my attitude and-"

"Are you stupid? Do you not see how much she love you, even though yes you are a complete ass sometimes, she still loves you so much." He rolled his eyes "don't talk to me until you fix what you did"

"Tada-"

"It's Yamaguchi to stupid assholes like you" he interrupted

~ at practice ~

"Tsukishima, suicide drills till I tell you to stop" Keishin said

"Coach, he didn't do anything, why is he getting suicide drills?" Daichi spoke up

"He knows what he did" keishin said before walking away to the coaches bleacher

Tsukishima did suicide drills all of practice. He was about to leave when Coach stopped him.

"Why'd you do it?" He spat "why'd you break her heart?"

"She deserves better" he said looking down

"She doesn't want better, and she's stubborn as hell. But you know what's she's been through, why'd you have to say you didn't love her? That was what she was crying at most, was that you said you didn't love her. She gets that from our parents, I didn't think she'd got that from you" he yanked Tsukishima by the collar and became inches from his face "You promised me you wouldn't be like them, but here you are" he gritted his teeth "being just like them" Tsukishima crumbled onto the ground. He was bawling silently.

"I didn't mean to hurt her this much" he choked out "I still love her, it's just she deserves better then my asshole of a excuse for a human"

"You knew everything she's been through, you still love her, yet you tell her you don't, knowing that it would hit her hard because of everything" keishin said with angry tears streaming down his face "I thought you would be different Tsukishima. I thought you loved my sister. You say you do but yet you do this to her? You do realize she's been at home crying ever sense she left right?"

"I do" Tsukishima said "I get it! I fucked up! But she's never forgive me now, you won't forgive me now and if you don't approve then she definitely won't" he whipped the tears, but they continued to come "fuck! Why did I do this to myself?! I lost the one good thing in my life because of my stupid brain overthinking things"

"Look man, I wanna help you" keishin said "when my sister was with you, she was the happiest I've ever seen her. You realized you fucked up and you wanna fix it right? I don't normally give second chances but I feel like I need too this time"

"Thank you, so much" he said looking at him "I'll never be able to express how thankful I am for this"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1017

Well...

Very random...I know

I just couldn't figure out who to lead up to it honestly lol that's why I made it so random.

As always

Thanks for reading!
~ Joanna 💕