Part 8

It had been about a week sense Y/n and Tsukishima has started dating. They're relationship was good, he walked her home, with Yamaguchi of corse, Yamaguchi would sometimes either walk really far in front of them or really far behind them, to give them some space.

This morning Tsukishima has woke up early to walk with y/n to school. He wanted to surprise her. He felt the need to do something for her every once and a while and one thing she liked was when they walked to or from school together so he decided to do that today.

When he arrived he knocked on the door. The door opened and Keishin was on the other side

"Hey, Tsukishima!" He said. He knew how much he made Y/n happy so he tried to be nice and not scare him off. Tsukishima nodded as a response and waited for Y/n at the door.

"Hey! I didn't know you were gonna walk me today" she said smiling

"It's called a surprise, idiot" he said taking her bag to make using the crutches easier

"I know, and I am surprised. You woke up early for me, awwwww" she said pushing her lips out asking for a kiss which he gladly gave her. She blushed surprised he actually gave her the kiss.

They walked their way to school and started their day. They went all through the day and too practice. Y/n noticed another presence, a short brown haired boy. He turned around from hearing someone walk into the gym

"Y/n!" She realized it was Nishinoya

"Noya! Hey!" She said making her way over to him with her crutches

"What did your clumsy ass do this time?" He asked laughing

"Hah! I was getting a point, or well helping to get a point. Our practice match between Aobajohsai they sent the ball right to our setter over there" she pointed to Kagayama "and I did a jump set to Daichi, he got the point but I landed weird on my ankle and fractured it." She sighed "I can't play for about 5 more weeks"

"Dang that sucks" he said

"Yeah..."

Y/n went over to the bench with Kiyoko and sat next to her placing her crutches to the side. She watched as the team played and improved. At the end when they were cleaning up Y/n had figured out a way to help. She would push the baskets full of volleyballs back to the closet then she'd wait at the door for Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. When Tsukishima walked up to Y/n he took her crutches and she almost fell over because of the surprise but Tsukishima caught her. He handed her his bag and kneeled in front of her.

"I carrying you tonight" he said

"Tsukishima, no, you just had practice! I've been sitting to the side if anything I should be carrying you!" She protested

"You can't exactly do that right now can you? And besides I don't think you ever could, peanut" he smirked "so hop on"

"Tsukish-"

"I'm giving you a piggyback ride and that's that" he said still kneeling in front of her. She reluctantly agreed and he carried her all the way home.

"You really didn't have to do that" the h/c haired girl said now standing on the ground in front of her house

"Eh, I wanted to" her boyfriend responded "good night" he said before kissing her "see you tomorrow"

"Goodnight Tsukishima"

The next day was the same except for Takeda rushing in to tell the team some great news.

"Take five guys!" Takeda yelled "guess what? Great news!"