Chapter 11: Forever.

"Lisa come on! Get up!" I heard my sister Luna telling me. "No... I wanna lay here... I'm tired." I said tiredly. "Lisa, If you get up, I... I'll give you all the chocolate frogs I have in my bag." Luna said and I shot up so quick and started saying, "GIMME THE FROGS!" and Luna had laughed. She went to her bag and gave me all the chocolate frogs she had.

I ate them so fast I was close to puking. Luna said, "You shouldn't have done that dear sister." I just stared at her. "Come on let's get to class." Luna said and I ran to class with her behind me. We had got to Divination class and as the door was opening I puked all over Ms. Trelawny. "Miss Lovegood, you should go to the lavatory." She said not looking fazed at all. Harry, Hermione, and Ron all looked at me like I killed someone.

I went to the lavatory and had kept puking in the toilet until I heard a cry. "Wh-Who's there?" I asked. Just then a ghost came floating above me, she had a Ravenclaw robe, glasses, and big pigtails in her hair. "Hello" She said in a sad eerie voice. "Im Moaning Myrtle, What's your name?" She asked. "Li... Lisa... Lovegood." I said trying not to puke again. "You're Hermione Granger's girlfriend right?" she asked. "Yeah I am. How'd you know?" I asked her.

"When Hermione comes up her to do her business she's always moaning your name and doing Dirty things." She said which made me look shocked and I went back to puking. After a while I had went and cleaned my mouth. "So how did you die?" I asked Myrtle. "A basilisk.... June 13...1943,But Harry Potter had killed it in 1992...2 years ago today." She said." Wow" I said.

"Yeah... I know, do you want to be my friend?" Myrtle asked. "Sure thing!" I said smiling. Myrtle smiled as well. "Oh crap! I gotta get back to Divination!" I said waving bye to Myrtle. "Bye Lisaaa..." She said happily. I returned to divination and I sat next to Hermione and she had hugged me and asked was I okay, "Im alright Mione." I said to her kissing her cheek. She blushed like a cherry. I giggled.

~Lunch~

I was playing with necklace Hermione gave me yesterday. "Mione, Thank you again for this!" I exclaimed to Hermione kissing her. "You're welcome Cutie Pie." I blushed and said, "Aww Baby Cakes." making Hermione blush beet red. Then i heard from a far, Draco was gagging at us. I was about to get up and punch him, but Hermione had pulled me back down. "Ignore him." She said holding me. I sighed, "Fine, but if he say's something about you or me, I will attack him." "That's fair." Hermione said.

My owl Evie came flying in and dropped a letter and a box. I opened the letter and it read,

"My beautiful Lisa, I love you so much and I will always love you, your the love of my life, the apple to my eye, the Peter Parker to my Mary Jane. Anyways I'm getting off topic. I know this is kind of forward but I always want to be with you.

-Your Baby Cakes, Hermione Jean Granger. "

I had tears in my eyes. I opened the box to see a blue/bronze, Red/gold ring that had the word's,

"Be mine Forever."

Engraved on it. I looked at Hermione and just crashed my lips into hers and we kissed for what felt like hours when it was 5 minutes. I put the ring on my finger and hugged Hermione and said, "I will always be yours!" with tears in my eyes. "And I yours." Hermione said and everyone clapped. EVEN Malfoy clapped. Then Malfoy went over to Harry and kissed him which shocked everyone. "Any of you tell about this, my father will hear about this!" Malfoy yelled at everyone. Harry laughed and went and kissed Malfoy again.

"So does this mean we are the, Golden Sextet?" I asked looking at Harry, Ron, Malfoy, Hermione, and my sister Luna. "Yes! Definitely!" Harry exclaimed hugging us. My sister Luna joined the hug. "I love you guys." I said. "And we love you." They said.

       The End.