Chapter 3: Malfoy.

"Lisa! Come on!" Hermione said to me, running. We we're talking so long on our free period we forgot about Herbology. "Let's hurry!" I said to Hermione while running. As i was running someone tripped me. "Fall on your face much?" Someone said while laughing. I looked up to see Draco Malfoy. "Malfoy! Leave her alone. We have to get to Herbology. And why aren't you in class?" Hermione said helping me up.

"I have a free period, you filthy mudblood!" Malfoy spat at Hermione, i saw she was on the verge of tears. I walked to Malfoy and punched him making him stumble backwards. "You piece of shit!" Malfoy spat at me. "My father will hear about this!" He said as he walked off with a bloody nose. "Thank you Lisa but you didn't need to do that." Hermione said to me. "I'd do anything for you Hermione. I... I'd die for you..." I said staring into her eyes. Wow her eyes are so beautiful. I thought when Hermione said, "Herbology!" snapping me out of my thoughts. We resumed running.

We arrived at Herbology where Professer Sprout looked at us, out of breath. "Where have you two girls been?! Class is almost over." She asked us."We were on our way when we ran into Malfoy." Hermione said in between breaths. "Yeah. He tripped me and called Hermione a... You know." I said. "Well girls, sit down and just watch everyone else." Professor Sprout said and we sat next to each other.

After Herbology we went to Care of Magical Creatures with Hagrid. We all looked in amazement at a tiny dragon. "Her name is Kayda, she's a Swedish Short-Snout." Hagrid said. I sneezed as I got closer to it. Luna pulled me back to where everyone was. "Im allergic to dragons." I said while everyone looked at me confused. "Maybe your allergic to ugliness." Malfoy said to me which caused Hagrid and Luna to glare at him. "Malfoy shut up!" Harry spat at him. "What are you gonna do about it? Tell on me?" Malfoy laughed. "No, but i can take you to Dumbledore's office." Hagrid said to Malfoy which made him shut up. After CMC we went to lunch. Hermione sat next to me. She always looked so beautiful. I looked away from her. "Lisa, are you okay?" Hermione asked me. "Y-yeah,I'm fine." I said. "Are you sure?" Hermione asked.

"Yes im sure it's nothing really." I said to her. "Alright i guess." She said eating her food. Luna whispered to me, "ellTay erhay atthay youyay ikelay erhay." in pig latin which translates to, "Tell her that you like her." I whispered to her, "I can't..im too shy." looking down. "Hey, Hermione." Luna said looking at Her. "Yeah, Luna?" Hermione asked looking over. "Someone here likes you." Luna said. "I know Ronald likes me but i just don't have the same feelings for him." Hermione said. "It's someone else." Luna said. "Stop, Stop, Stop." I thought over and over. "Who is it?" Hermione asked. "Me!" Malfoy yelled from his table. "He didn't just say that!" I thought. "Malfoy, I don't like you. Your a piece of shit." Hermione spat at him. I stood up and stared at Hermione.

"Hermione..." I said. "Y-Yes Lisa?" Hermione asked. I leaned in and kissed her lips passionately causing everyone even the teachers to gasp. She returned the kiss and looked at me. "I..." I said. "I like you too Lisa." Hermione said to me making me smile. I heard My sister clap as everyone else except Malfoy clapped. "Wooo! Go Hermione!" Ron yelled. "So cute!" Harry yelled. "Finally!" Luna said. I laughed a bit.

"So you'll?" I asked Hermione, holding her. "Yes. I'll be your girlfriend!" Hermione said to me with tears of joy in her eyes, kissing me again. "This is the second best day of my life!" I thought.

Lisa Lovegood. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें