Chapter 8: Injured.

"On a scale of 1 to... 200 how pretty is Hermione?" Ron asked me as we we're walking to potions class. "300." I said nonchalantly. "Bloody hell." Ron said shocked. "Yeah." I said. Just then Harry ran up to me and Ron and screamed, "Its Hermione! She's been injured!" which resulted in me running off to where she was.

I saw Hermione at the bottom of the stairs with a broken arm and a bloody knee. "Hermione!" I screamed running to her crying. "Im okay Lisa." She said. "No you're not!" I scolded. I helped her to the Hospital wing and Madam pomfrey had put her broken arm in a cast and bandaged her knee. I sat in a chair next to her and fell asleep.

I woke up and saw that Hermione was not in the bed. "Hi!" She exclaimed to me making me jump and i saw her behind me. "Why aren't you in the bed?" I asked. "Well i only have a broken arm and a scraped knee so." She said. "Im just glad you're alright. Im gonna find out who did this." I said. "I... Already know who did it." 'Mione said. "Who?" I said looking at her. "Malfoy..." She said which resulted in me running out the hospital wing looking for Draco.

"Draco!" I yelled as i saw him. "What do you want you piece of sh-" he was interrupted by me yelling, "Levicorpus!" which sent Malfoy flying back and into a wall. "No one... Hurts... My Girlfriend..." I said darkly as i walked away from Malfoy and back to the hospital wing and made sure Hermione was alright.