Yoongi gladly takes it, agreeing with Jimin, "yeah, where were you? It was so funny when Wendy kept hurting herself and got so pissed that she stormed out but that also failed because she walked right into the door," Yoongi wheezes, mouth full of cake, trying to not choke on the soft consistency of the icing and sponge. Jimin lightly slaps Yoongi's thigh with a trying to stay serious grin, "don't make jokes about that! I'm serious Yoongi, you would've been pissed the whole week if all of that had happened to you!"

Yoongi takes a sip of his coffee before winking at Taehyung. Jimin sees this, and gives Yoongi a harder slap, but not enough to actually hurt his boyfriend. "Stop that," Jimin whines, leaning onto Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi just chuckles in return, wrapping his arms around Jimin, just basking in the others warmth. Taehyung coos at them, he's never actually realised how cute Jimin and Yoongi were. They were definitely made for each other. Yes, Taehyung had been friends with them as they worked through many problems, tears, fights, arguments, and yet, Taehyung still had never realized how perfect his best friends were for each other until now.

Because he finally got Jungkook.

And how he was seeing things so differently. He was seeing even the simpler things, being so important and so complicated. Like that little leaf that falls from the tree, or the small amount of wind that pushes past them, or the tiny droplets of rain that falls from the sky, god given, onto the world. Everything around Taehyung mattered. Everyone around him mattered. And he was finally seeing the simple, plain, normal fact that he was never ever alone in the first place, he always had someone but just never cared enough to see.

"Me and Jungkook...I told him I loved him," Taehyung speaks dreamily, just thinking about those beautiful eyes, that bunny smile, red hair, scrunched nose, oh god, he was so in love with his cherry haired Jungkook that it hurt. Hurt like heaven.

Jimin chokes on his cake, coughing. And Yoongi doesn't even help, because he's too busy trying to keep the hot coffee that he just drank, in his mouth. After a while, they regain their composure, and they look at Taehyung with wider than saucer eyes. Which gives Taehyung everything he needs to know. They want all of the details, of course.

With a soft chuckle erupting from Taehyung, he says, "I realized that I do love Jungkook, and I had been going about it in the wrong means. I should've apologized for everything that I said and did, I should've loved him with every particle matter of my body, but I didn't, because...of course, I was stupid. But when I saw Jungkook, with distressed eyes, the words falling out of his lips that we need to stay away from each other, I couldn't handle it. And I know that it would've been best to just give Jungkook some time, but....I wanted him to know how much I felt for him because I...missed him for ten years, and the hole in my heart was not in fact a hole, but the love for Jungkook that I just couldn't see it,"

"He's so goddamn perfect. It's like he's a beautiful piece of glasswork, an ice sculpture, something so fragile but yet so strong. I'll never forget the look in his starry eyes when I told him. Like the birds were singing our love for the world to hear, loud and clear. I love him so much and I don't know how to express it. My whole heart has never been more surer than now. And I only have Jungkook to thank because...I'm seeing so many things differently. And it's all because of that cherry haired bun bun that's going to be mine as the years go by,"

"I'll tell you what, I don't know when, whether it's going to be in this life, or the next life, but mark my words, one day...I'm going to marry that boy."

Taehyung finally finishes with a large grin plastered on his face like a billboard sign.

Jimin and Yoongi just listen to Taehyung with teary eyes, listening to how their best friend finally had a purpose again. How he generally looked like he was glowing, and not making excuses for living. "We're so happy for you Tae," Jimin chokes out, trying not to cry, he hugs Taehyung across the table, but when he opens his eyes, he sees a certain bunny standing there with tears streaming down his face. Jimin gasps, pulling away from Taehyung, staring at Jungkook.

Taehyung turns around, eyes wide when he sees Jungkook. How long was he standing there?

Jungkook, with a sob, leaps onto Taehyung, "I heard everything baby. You don't need to make me yours...I am already yours."

Taehyung grins, his lips meeting Jungkook's for the thousandth time that day. Could they even ask for anything more?

------

Hello everyone! How are you all doing on this fine as fuck day/night?? I hope you're all doing well! I'm fine too, for all of you asking and I would just like to say that the amount of people that have been commenting such sweet things, thank you so much, it means the world to know that I have all of you here with me.

This chapter was badly written, so I apologize for that. Also, I'm considering not updating for two weeks to get the rest of the chapters written so I could publish the rest of the book in one go, idk what to do lmao xD

Stay safe everyone! Vote and comment!