With a roll of his eyes, Jungkook huffs, "you guys, it's not that big of a deal. I just had sex. That's it."

That's not it.

Jungkook was trying his best to hide his sheer excitement. He was just bubbling to explain to his best friends how his first time with Taehyung was, to relive every touch, to perfectly explain how Taehyung saying, "I love you," felt, to see everything in his mind once more, even though since the moment he had been dragged away from his friends, it hadn't left his mind.

Wendy, with a loud shriek, gets up from the floor, and leaps onto Jungkook, his chair breaking in the process, resulting in the two falling down on to the floor hardly. Pain shoots up Jungkook's backside, and he groans, feeling the pain from before just get worse with this new addition. With a yelp, he gets up, almost slipping on Wendy in the process, before finally helping her get up.

Jin awakens, "i- slr- ah," he mumbles some incoherent words, before his eyes roll back and once more, he slumps back into his chair, body limp. Jungkook huffs and leaps onto the bed. Wendy following. Hoseok finally snaps out of his shocked trance, and cuddles up next to Wendy, nuzzling into her side as he spooned her on the bed.

Looking at the two with a soft smile, Jungkook chuckles, immediately being reminded about how sweet Taehyung was being after sex.

Jin finally snaps out of his fainting fits, before squeezing himself into the bed, trying to get as much duvet as possible, but it was just impossible because of the people laying ontop of it, so with a heavy heave, he pushes Wendy, which makes Hoseok roll off first, Wendy following. With a satisfied smile, Jin winks at Jungkook, "now that we're all comfy, give us the details then you crusty rotten strawberry head."

The cherry haired boy rolls his eyes, sighing at Jin's words, watching as Hoseok and Wendy sat up, leaning on the bed. "Yeah tell us! I'm so shocked that you and Taehyung finally did it."

"I honestly thought you guys had already done it before, considering how you guys were acting but no, that was just sexual tension wasn't it? You dirty minxes. You and Taehyung both!" Hoseok chuckles, Wendy following in pursuit.

Jin giggles, "wait! Show me your neck!"

Jin's eyes catch Jungkook's expertly covered neck, and before the smaller boy could get away, Jin's pulling the shirt off of Jungkook. With a gasp, Jin, Hoseok and Wendy all stare at Jungkook's body.

Covered with hickeys and bruises, Jungkook nervously chuckles, "I guess we went too rough?"

Quickly pulling on his shirt, Jungkook says, "we also may or may not be in a pending relationship."

"We been knew that," Hoseok mumbles quietly, avoiding Wendy's sharp glare for interrupting Jungkook.  Jungkook slightly laughing, red hair bouncing as he shakes his head. "Guys..." Jungkook drawls out, the puppy love in his eyes so clear to his friends that they all coo. "It was so nice, everything about it. It was just...perfect. I wasn't expecting to get dicked down today, but it happened, and in the best way possible. Taehyung was gentle, he was rough, he was sweet, he was dominant. He was just my everything."

------

Ruffling his black hair, Taehyung walks over, slowly stepping out into the cold outside. Shivering slightly, he walks over to where Jimin and Yoongi are sitting, sharing a chocolate cake and two cups of warm coffee. "Hey Jimin and Yoongi," Taehyung says, taking a seat opposite them, looking at them with a smile. Yoongi and Jimin return the soft smile, with grins of their own, "hey Tae! Where were you while we were getting the hall ready for tomorrow?" Jimin asks, taking a big bite out of the cake, before offering Yoongi the rest.