(Andras Drone)

(Andras Drone)

Last but not least
"Behemoth Drones"

The Behemoth is designed to roam isolated wild areas with an almost endless autonomy and to protect our base of operation. Armed with two Gatling guns, a multi-shot mortar launcher, and a SAM launcher, the Behemoth can eradicate just about any threat with its fearsome firepower.

(Behemoth Drone)

(Behemoth Drone)

We were all set to start our attack on the white Masks group even if we have to fight Rainbow... Every time I say that Ela comes to my mind... I still love her but in order to clear my name and deal with Markus, I have to forget her. I'm pretty sure she did the same already. I headed to the med bay, when I arrived Ryleigh was checking on Kal. 

(This is Kal)

(This is Kal)

"Don't worry Cap, we are almost done" He said. I leaned in the wall next to the door and waited for my turn

"Any idea where she could be?" Ryleigh asked me and I shrugged and Ryleigh sighed. She was looking for Riley. I knew where she was, I also knew that Raven would be the first one to be looking for the kid so I didn't care.

Flashback
A Few Months Ago

I was walking around the base after finishing supervising the projects, I was glad Ryleigh, James and the rest were able to come up with something so quickly. The AI in this building started to build our drones with our help of course. I headed to the rooftop and there I saw Riley. She turned around and as soon as she saw me I could tell she got scared.