|✧༺one༻✧|

A few minutes after the couples argument, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦. Lavender lived with her boyfriend. He had a physcopathic mentality, which he refused to get help for it. They were together for almost two years, tomorrow would make it fully two. She wanted to leave him, but she was scared. Scared of what might happen if she did. He didn't lay a hand on her but he made several threating statements that he would.

The smell of the gas became too strong to handle, getting up from the living room she walked over to the doorway, where Felix stood. He had an empty tank of gasoline in his hands and and match box in the other. He threw the tank aside and held the match box open. His eyes were fixsated on the clock on the wall across the room. It was currently 11:59:50 pm. Felix had known of Lavender's attempts to leave him, so he perfectly made a plan of sending them both up in the flames. As soon  as 12am struck he lit the match and dropped it to the ground despite Lavender's command telling him to stop.When the match fell infront of the only door in their small house she fell into a state of panic.

She ran to their bedroom and tried to open the window, but I was sealed shut. She didn't have a phone to call for help, most of her neighbors were out of town for the holidays. As the fire grew near to her sweat began pouring down her face. Felix stood in the doorway of their bedroom inches away from the flames. Lavender closed her eyes not wanting to see her boyfriend being caught in flames. The weak structure of their house started falling apart. Her eyes peaked open when she saw the wood that was holding up the roof fall right on top of Felix. Within minutes the whole house was set ablaze with Lavender inside.

Felix was dead by now but Lavender was still alive bearly breathing, by the time the fire department ment came she lost her consciousness. She feel in a coma for around 3 weeks. When she came out she was afraid to look in the mirror at the numorusburns which covered her bodies. The doctor said two miracles happen the day when she was saved. One she was alive, two being that she was around 1 and a half months pregnant and the baby miraculously survived the stress the fire put on her body.