Chapter 5

Arlo POV
I clench my fist, "REMI WHY?!" I yell at her as I punch the wall next to me. 

"Don't talk to me...you son of a b*tch" Remi says, I watch as Remi looks in the direction of sera.

"Now, TELL ME WHERE JOHN IS!" Remi yells slamming her fist on my barrier, "and you.." Remi points to me "take down your barrier"

I smirk, "remi you aren't stronger than me" i say as Remi begins to laugh at my statement. "OH REALLY NOW THEN HOW ABOUT THIS" I watch as Remi begins to yell as if she is charging up something, I look as black lighting begins to strike the area. "DONT...EVER UNDERESTIMATE ME" she yells as she breaks my barrier, I'm blasted back as a shock wave hits my chest. A black aura surrounds the girl and marking crawls up her neck soon engulfing her eye and most of the left side of her face.

I watch as seraphina's eyes turn dull, lifeless. She slowly walks the towards Remi. "remi...." in a split second Remi was knocked across the hallway, "GAHHH" remi screams as she flies through the wall. I turn towards seraphina "listen remi I'm not in a good mood so can you please just stay down" seraphina says.

REMI POV
I look towards Arlo and seraphina in disgust, "ok" I say raising my hands in the air, "just tell me where John is and I'll stop"

Seraphina deactivates her ability as well as Arlo, "John is in his dorm" Seraphina says as she walks towards me. "Now my turn to ask questions"

I sigh

"No I'll answer questions later" I say walking off, as a walk past the ace of wellston she grabs my arm and says, "your not going anywhere until you answer my damn question"
I look back in anger, "I told you seraphina, I will  answer q-" seraphina punches me straight in the stomach sending me flying into another wall. "GAHH" I yell as hit the wall. I I activate my ability as the marking on the left side of my face reappears. "YOU SON OF BITCH" then I hear a familiar voice come from the end of the hallway, "that's enough!" I turn my attention to the voice to see.....John

Sera POV
I clench my fist in anger, "John I told you don't you dare talk to me again!!" I say outraged. John smirks, "No I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to remi" my eyes widen as John appears in front of remi I didn't even see him move! I thought to myself. I look as John helps remi to her feet, "thank you"remi says kissing John on his cheek. John begins to blush, my heart stops beating, tears begin to form in my eyes.

That could've been me

I watch as Remi turns to me, "now I'll answer your question" remi says joyfully.

Sorry it's so short