Chapter 4

Chapter 4
SERA POV
My mind was too enveloped in emotions, "SHUT UP JOHN I DONT CARE!" I say walking towards the raven haired boy. I grab his shirt with both of my hands and pull his face towards mine, "DONT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!"

I release him from my grip and walk away furious, in some area of my mind I felt joyful to have my ability back, but my mind was still in a mess, Instead of mindless yelling I need to dig out into Johns past.

ARLO POV (2 hours later)

My footsteps echo throughout the north hall as I walk towards my next class. About half into my walk I hear another pair of footsteps, I look behind me to see a masked figure wearing the girls uniform. I raise a eyebrow, "can I help you?" I ask breaking the silence. In a split second I see bright red flames rushing towards me, my eyes widen "FIRE?!" I say in shock.

Only a few have the abilities of the elements how does she have it. I watch as the girl starts lifting the ground below me, "telekinesis and Fire huh?" I say putting a barrier around the girl. "Now try to shoot me with your flames" the girl stands there as I realize it gets harder to breathe, I make the barrier around the girl smaller as I struggle to breathe. I look towards the girl As she begins to crack my barrier.

"Who the hell are you?!" I yell as my barrier, I lose focus and drop to my knees. "*pant* not bad *pant*". I was utterly exhausted, I couldn't even stand.

"ARLO" I hear a voice behind me along with footsteps getting louder by the second. I turn around to see a purple and yellow combination, "seraphina! Stay back" I yell as the former ace rushes to my side. "who is that" seraphina asks as a lighting bolt passes her, " I don't who that is" I answer as i put my barrier around us.

"I'll deal with this" seraphina says while activating her ability

SERA POV
I stand up turning my attention to the masked figure, "who are you" I ask. The person just stands there, I sigh, "listen, I'm not in a good mood so tell me who you are right now or I'm gonna kick your A$$" I say more demandingly.

In a split second the figure was behind with lighting bolts running around its body, in one motion the person kicks my back and electrocutes me.

"GAH" I scream as my face is slammed into the wall, I begin bleeding from my mouth. I turn towards Arlo, who is standing up as the figure slams my face into the wall 3 more times. my eyelids become heavy while my face is slammed into the wall again.

"LET HER GO YOU SICK BASTARD"

Arlo but's a Barrier around the figure as it releases me from its grip, "now tell us who you are" I say as I grip my bleeding face. The figure tries to electrocute the barrier, only for it to electrocute itself.

"GAHH" the figure says, the bolt bounces back breaking half the mask.

My eyes widen, "Remi?!"