Chapter 3

Chapter 3
BLYKE POV
Ring
Ring
Ring
"Hi this is remi, I'm currently busy right so call me back." I tightened the grip on my phone, "Remi answer your damn ph-" I look down as I see Remi was calling me, I answer immediately.

"Remi! Why Weren't you answering my calls"

Remi sighs, "I got in a little fight with John,"
The anger inside me builds, "ARE YOU OK?!" I hear a knock on the door. I rush towards the dorm room door and see Remi, but her left side of her face was completely burned. "WHAT THE... REMI WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU"  Remi was on the verge of tears,  "I-I just.." she drops to her knees. I just realized Remi's pony tail was cut off, "remi look I'll find John and kick his a$$ ok? Stay right here" I walk off towards the dorm hallway only to be pulled back by the wellston queen.

Remi wraps her arms around me and pulls me into a hug, "I SAW REI...." she says bursting into tears, "hey umm" I look towards isen who was currently eating a sandwich. I murmur the words 'help me' and isen nods, but instead of helping he walks off still chewing his sandwich.

I shrug and look down at my friend, "REI!!" Remi screams, i put my hand over her mouth.  "Shhh, your gonna cause a scene" I look around to see if anyone heard her. "Remi?" I ask, the pink haired looks up at me with tears in her eyes, "come on let's go inside" I say helping Remi up. As soon as Remi and I enter the room I shut and lock the front door, "Blyke" Remi says wiping away tears. "I-" I look as Remi walks towards the door.

"Hey! Where are you going" I ask.

"I'm going to deal with something.." I stare into Remi's eyes, I nod and wave goodbye.

Phew...DAMN IT I SHOULDA TOLD I LIKE HER

John (Fully controlled) POV

I put on the mask and look down at all the students of wellston, I watch as I see sera walk towards Arlo. "You son of a b*tch Arlo" i jump downwards the ex king landing right next to them, I look at sera and Arlo's reaction "Well what are you too plotting?" Sera's eyes widen. "John y-yo-" I cut off sera

"Don't change the subject!" I yell at her, "SERA I CANT BELIEVE YOU, EVER SINCE YOU LOST YOUR ABILITY IVE STUCK MY NECK IUT FOR YOU! I WAS BEATEN TO CERTSIN EXTENTS WERE I COULDNT WALK! I TRAINED YOU TO DEFEND YOURSELF, AND YOU STILL CHOOSE HIS SIDE?!"

I look at sera who was on the verge of tears, "John I-I can't let you destroy the school....everyone is scared of you, when we were at Woaba boba, was what you said true or one of the endless lies you told me?!"

"I LIED SO I DIDNT HURT ANYONE, BUT YOU" I walk over to Arlo, "YOU MOTHERF*CKER MADE ME SNAP"

I grab his collar. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I watch as Arlo's eyes are staring at my neck, his eyes widen as he says "WHAT THE-"

Seraphina POV

I look in shock as I see a black line on Johns neck

"John?" I say "NOT NOW SERA!" John snaps back. Arlo grabs Johns wrist, "So this is how you treat your friends?" Arlo says, in a split second I hear bones break and Arlo's scream.
"JOHN!" I cover mouth as my friend crushes Arlo's wrist completely. "GAHHHH MY WRIST"

"You think I haven't kicked a friends ass before?!" John yells, i lower my head. So John did beat up Claire, I clench my fist. "John....stop" I say with little confidence,  John turns to me "SHUT UP!" I look up with my eyes swelling up with tears, "JOHN STOP!" I say once more. This time John listens and releases Arlo's crushed wrist.

"JOHN CANT YOU SEE WHAT YOUR DOING EVERYONE IS SCARED TO WALK AROUND SCHOOL BECAUSE OF YOUR ACTIONS, YOUR REPEATING EVERYTHING IN NEW BOSTON, CLAIRE TR-"

I'm cut off my John grabbing both my shoulders, "How...." he tightens his grip, "HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT, WHO TOLD YOU WAS IT ISEN?!" I lower my head. "You did..." I look as the marking on Johns neck crawls up to his face, engulfing his eye.

I try to move out of Johns grip, but his grip was too tight. "John let go" I say calmly, "Seraphina...." my eyes widen as he addresses me by my full name, "How dare you...." I look at Arlo and gesture towards to the nearest exit. "HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME" John yells in my face, my emotions took over my body, "YOU BETRAYED ME JOHN" I forced his hands off me as I felt a sensation in my eyes. "HOW DARE YOU JOHN, YOU HURT MY FRIENDS, OUR FRIENDSHIP, AND YOU STILL HAVE A MOUTH TO TALK?!" I snap back at John.

I watch as John chuckles, "Seraphina....." he addresses me by my full name again, "say one more thing and I'll kill you" I freeze at his statement, SHUT UP JOHN! JUST SHUT UP,  I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT" I burst into tears, I look down to see a blue glow on the ground.

"congratulations sera on getting your ability back"