Chapter 1- the1st encounter

To anyone who starts to read this please bare with me I was in a rush and have a lot and I mean a lot of editing to do. I'm well aware but have been really busy.

Chapter 1 The 1st Encounter

The 1st day of 2nd grade for my boys and they are all ready telling me that they can't wait. Which is not a good thing. I really hope they behave its the 1st day for crying out loud. As soon as they both was ready to go and I was ready we headed out the door. The whole way to the school. I lectured them.

"Jessie, Jake listen to me, I cannot get a phone call at work saying I'm needed at the school today. I am going to be extremely busy and I have already notified the school that I will be late and they have arranged for someone to stay with you till I get there. NO and I mean NO pranks today its the 1st day...so behave!"

"Yes mom" They both said

We pulled up at the school and I parked the car. We all got out and headed for their classroom. We live in a small town so there is only one class for each grade. Which means both boys are in the same class. I feel for the teacher. On the way I bumped into Adam who is the gym teacher and has been trying to get me to go on a date since he started last year.

"Oh hey Miss Sommers how was your summer?" Adam said

"Hi Adam. It was good. Hey I really can't talk right now I am already going to be late for work as is sorry."

"Its alright I will see you later. The boys will be with me later when you pick them up. Have a good day"

As soon as Adam left I took the boys to the classroom and talked to the teacher a bit and gave her some cookies as well. Miss Glamet is a nice lady she is about 27 years old and I keep telling her she should date Adam, but she says she has her eye on the new guy. We laughed and then I said good luck.

I went into Mr. Nocks office and he was not there so I just left the cookies and wrote a note

"Mr. Nocks I am hoping that this peace offer helps with the troubles Jessie and Jake bring. I gave them a fine talk this morning about not pulling any pranks, but well you know those two. I am so sorry for anything that they do! Miss Sommers"

I would of signed it Heather Sommers but I wanted to sound a little more proper. As I left his office the school secretary came in.

"Miss Sommers are you dropping of your peace offering?" She said with a knowing smile

"Yes Mrs. Jones, I thought I would do now that way when I get that phone call that I should not be getting today he wont be that mad"

"Good luck hon" Mrs. Jones said

"Thanks"

On my way out of the school I was digging for my keys when I ran into a wall. I was knocked on my ass when I looked up I saw the most handsome guy ever. He was even more handsome than Alex. His hair was dark almost black, where Alex's was blonde. His eyes where a dark hunter green and Alex's was light blue. His chest which I thought was a wall looked nicely shaped. He was very well built but not overly done. Oh my was h-

"I am so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" The stunning man said as he held out his hand for my and broke me of my thoughts

"Its OK i was looking for my keys and wasn't watching as well."

"Well I am sorry to hit and run but I'm already late and today is my first day." The man said and I thought to myself well that sounded rude

"Its alright I am actually late myself" I said and turned and walked out

Declan's POV

Great my 1st day and I am already running late. I just arrived and I was running towards the school trying to button up my jacket when I ran into something or rather some one. My she was beautiful. Long light brown hair, blue eyes and wow does she have a frame. I smiled when I noticed her checking me out but I don't have time right now I am late.