Chapter 29

ELEENA'S POV

ELEENA'S POV

"Good Morning, Eleena" bati ni Anne . Bumati rin ako at ngumiti sa kanya. It's been 2 days nang bumalik na ako sa normal. His Holiness declares that I'm now the keeper of the Golden Tree.

I suddenly remembered what my mother told me.

*Flashback*

Nasa madilim akong kwarto. Walang gamit at ako lang mag isa. I've been here for weeks, laying down in this darkness. Patay naba ako? Kamusta kaya sila? I was wondering kung okay lang sila.

"Eleena" agad naman akong napatayo.

"Sino nandiyan?" alarma ko at nakarinig akong yapak papalapit sakin.

"Eleena, anak ko" nagulat ako ng makita si mama. She was glowing and also the necklace.

"Ma!!!" Tawag ko sakanya at niyakap. Niyakap ko siya ng mahigpit at ganun rin siya.

"Eleena, anak. Wala na tayong oras kailangan mo nang gumising" sabi niya kaya napakalas ako sakanya.

Gumising? Akala ko patay na ako.

"Ma, patay na ako" sabi ko sakanya at napayawa ng konti pero umiling lang siya. Hinawakan niya ang pisngi ko.

"You need to wake up! My time is running out. I have to explain this you everything" sabi niya. Nagtaka naman ako. Magsasalita sana ako ng bigla niyang pinutol.

"Grant my last wish, Eleena. I know that Emperor never mentioned this to you. The Golden Tree one of the greatest treasure in the palace. I was the keeper of that tree 50 years ago." Sabi niya na ikinagulat ko. Did she mean she came from here?!

"Ma, did you mean---"

"Yes, I came from here. Something bad happened...I encountered the Demon King. I was killed, I was reincarnated to another world. I still remember my past life, but I decided to keep it and change my life since I was reincarnated" sabi niya at ngumiti. Hindi ko alam kung anong sasabihin ko dahil hindi parin ako nakapaniwala sa sinabi.

"But when you were killed by those monsters and reincarnated to this place. I was worried of you since their is no one who can look out for you but I was glad since the palace is treating you well." sabi niya at hinawakan ng mahigpit ang kamay ko.

"Eleena, anak ko. Alam kong nagkamali ako sa ginawa ko noon. I was killed because of my foolishness. But your life has a meaning, and the reason why you were reincarnated here. You belong in here, you are the next keeper of the Golden Tree." Tears started falling on my cheeks. This is why I got reincarnated here because I have a mission that has given to me?