Chapter 28

CASPIAN'S POV

CASPIAN'S POV

"Caspian, kailan mo sasabihin kay Eleena?" Napalingon naman ako sa kanya.

"When she's fully recovered, Leo. I'll tell her everything" sabi ko at sumandal sa upuan. Umupo naman siya sa kabilang sofa. I look at the window and the moon was very massive and bright. Full moon pala ngayon.

"The Golden Tree, we need to find the keeper of that tree. It sunk in the lake for almost 50 years when the keeper suddenly vanished." Sabi niya. Now I remebered that tree is one of the greatest treasure in the Palace. The first Emperor planted it who aso tge same name as me. That tree keeps our country at peace. The tree puts a barrier in our country against the demons, that we also call now the border

When the tree sunk, doon na nagsimulang sumugod ang mga kalaban sa maliit na parte ng lugar namin and conquered some of our territories. We still continued to search for that keeper, but unfortunately wala nang natira sa kanila. Bigla nalang nawala ang natitirang isang keeper.

My mother is the Goddess of fairies, but she don't know what kind of people the keeper was. She knew the previous keeper before it dies, but the last one remaining keeper suddenly vanish into thin air.

Nabasa ko sa libro na nanatili itong buhay kapag meron ang keeper. They say the keeper sang a song to it once a year as a ritual and all the people watch the keeper do it.The tree had beautiful golden flowers like our hair.

Thanks to Eleena, she put a curse on the border so those demons can't pass, but still I have to find a new keeper of the tree so I can still keep the greatest treasure of Zemira.

"Naalala kong magkapareho pala kayo ng pangalan ng Emperor ng Zemira. Caspian means lake right?" Sabi niya. I take a sip on the tea. Tumango naman ako.

"I've read on the book when the keeper sang. Those golden flowers bloom beautifully. I want to see it someday" sabi niya at tinignan ako. I want to see it too, since the country was named related to that tree.

Zemira means a song. Since that tree was the protector for over hundreds of years.Yun lang ang alam namin ni Leo dahil nasa temple ang ibang libro tungkol doon.

"Ikaw, kailan mo pa pakakasalan ang prinsesa na yun" pag iiba ko ng topic. Napatingin naman siya sakin.

"Kapag wala nang problema" sabi niya at ininom ang tea na nasa mesa.

"Ang hina mo naman" sabi ko. Kumunot naman ang noo niya.

"Ikaw pa nga tong hindi naka amin kay Eleena." Sabi niya at tumawa. I glare at him kaya napatigil naman siya. Napatingin naman ako sa pintuan ng bigla itong bumukas at bumungad si Kiel na naghahabol ng hininga

"Kiel..."

"Eleena is gone,Caspian!" Napatayo kami ni Leo. I look at him and he nooded.