Chapter 11

CASPIAN'S POV

CASPIAN'S POV

Eleena left me hanging here. I can't believe she broke my magic. Leo was right. She was getting more stronger. This is my first time seeing her being angry because of me.

Of course, It was your f*cking fault Caspian.

"Your Majesty. The meeting will start in an few minutes" Alejandro said. I got up and headed to the Meeting Hall.

I should go talk to Eleena after meetings were already done.

Half an hour have past the meeting was done. I massaged the bridge of my nose and thinking what should I say to Eleena. I'm not an expert with those things.

"Your Majesty!"

Someone called me and it was Anne. Eleena's personal maid.

"What brings you here" I said and got up. What does she wants?

"The Future Empress..." She said while cathing her breaths.

Napalingon naman ako sa sinabi niya.

What's with Eleena?

I'm starting to get nervous. What's going on with me today?!

"What's the problem" I said in a serious tone.

"Nawawala po siya" she said.

What?!

I immediately goes to her room and she wasn't there.

WHERE THE HECK DID SHE GO?!

"Your Majesty" Alejandro said like he's waiting for my command.

"FIND HER NOW!" I yelled. This can't be! Did she run away? I can't control my feelings right now. I want to kill someone!

"NO ONE SHOULD F*CKING REST UNTIL YOU F*CKING FOUND HER" I shouted at them. They immediately leave and start finding her.

Did she perhaps went to Winter Kingdom?! I immediately exit the palace.

"Ready the horses Alejandro" I said and continue walking.

"But it's already dark Your Majesty. The portal was shut down by the towers because of some problems. The forest is very dangerous to cross right now." He said in a worried voice.

I glare at him. I don't care if he's my friend. I need to find Eleena first.

"I don't f*cking care Alejandro. I can kill those monsters easily." I yelled at him. He suddenly chuckled.

"Relax Caspian! If that's what you want then let me help you" he said and laugh again.

May oras pa talaga siyang tumawa. Agad naman kaming sumakay ng kabayo at umalis.