"Change it up how?" I ask skeptically.

"What I actually just require from you right now is to loose a couple kg before your debut. Your goal would be to weight a couple kg under 50 kg specifically." He says.

I know I weight around 53 now, so that's 5 kg in a month...

I swallow, I know I can't argue with him about this, cause it's the whole company's wish.

"Alright" I say with a small voice.

"Great! Good luck with your new project then." He says, while scanning his eyes over my body before leaving.

(End of flashback)

I wake up with something soft around me. I start to smile, while hugging the blankets, which I'm apparently wrapped in. Then I smell a wonderful smell, and I immediately open my eyes. I'm in the dorm on our black couch.

I sit up and see Winwin sitting at the end of the couch, looking at me with a worried expression.

"I found you passed out in the bathroom Lia... Is there something you're not telling us?" He asks.

I bite my bottom lip, looking down, ashamed.
I shake my head, not wanting to worry them.

"Don't lie to me Lia! I saw your vomit too and I don't have to know rocket-science to figure out that you haven't eaten anything!" He says loudly, with a stern face.

Then my tears starts to run down my cheeks and I start to sob.

"Aish Lia... it's okay, just please tell me what's going on." Winwin says and puts a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"It's just... I...I have to l-loose more weight... or else they'll p-probably k-kick me out." I say between sobs. I decided to just say it as it is.

"Who told you that?! That's absurd! You're so skinny!" He exclaims with clear anger in his voice.

"No it's just how it is... if I have to become a successful idol, I need to match the standards." I say sternly, wiping away my tears.

"Okay, but even if you feel like you have to loose some weight, which you absolutely don't, then it's still too unhealthy to not eat at all, especially when we're doing so much physical training. Or you won't be able to do it all, just like earlier..." he explains, which just reminds me that Chitta is probably still mad at me.

"I know, which is why I just went on a normal diet three weeks ago, but I only lost around 1.5 kg, which is not enough in two weeks, so I thought the easiest way was just to not eat at all... I know it's stupid, bu-" I say, but I get interrupted by Kun, who steps out from the kitchen, with a plate with some delicious smelling food on.

"Yeah it's stupid! We all need to be healthy, especially with our debut coming up, so you need to eat!" He says sternly, with his finger pointing at me strictly. He just makes me giggle and I smile at both of their concern.

"Thank you guys, don't worry I'll be sure to eat again." I say, and they both smile at me.

"Now give me that plate!" I say stretching my arms out to take it.

They laugh at me, but gives me the food.

Luckily it's just those two who's here, it would be too much if I had woken up to the whole group and need to explain it to them all. But the others are probably still training at the practice room, which makes me think of Chitta, who's probably still very mad at me...

"Now I'm just worried that Chitta will still be angry at me." I say with a sigh.

"Nah don't worry, he'll definitely understand when you tell him the truth." Kun says reassuring.

"Hmm, no he doesn't have to know, and actually I don't think I want to speak to him at all right now." I say continuing to eat unbothered.

Winwin and Kun exchange looks.

"Cause when I think about it, he shouldn't have talked to me like that! No matter the reason, he was really mean to me." I exclaim with a frown.

I decide that since he's probably still mad at me and I'm mad at him, so it would be the best if we just stopped talking to each other for awhile.

"Winwin, can I sleep with you for awhile?"

Winwin eyes gets wide for a second, but then realizes the context.

"Oh uh yeah... sure." He answer with a flustered look on his face.

———————————————————————

A/N

Okay so there you have it!
This was a little longer, but then again I haven't really updated in a week, so I guess that's actually okay🙈

I hope you enjoyed❤️

Pls vote and leave a comment😁