A good start

I was really confused. There were lots of injured people. Some looked like they were in there teens, there was such a small amount of kids who looked my age. The place was large with beds made out of wood and really soft mattresses. Or for my bed, there were white curtains around each room. The curtain wasn't fully closed so I could see some of the events that were going on. There were people wrapping legs probably from a injury, sleeping, and that's all I could see. I felt tense but I still got up. I did my best to fix my hair without a mirror but my instincts told me it wasn't the best hairstyle. I then put up my hood and started walking. Apollo and Alicia then came to my mind where were they. I opened the door and what I saw was amazing. There were people having sword fights, archers, there was this monkey bar like thing that you had to climb over but it was amazing. I then started walking straight admiring everything. There were people training like there lives depended on it and as I kept walking there were people relaxing a group of girls and boys of my age and in there teens relaxing and chilling. I then knew this wasn't good. I was walking trying to ignore them when one of the guys noticed me. He had brown  hair with blonde highlights and blue eyes. He was tall and was wearing a pair of blue jean shorts. He was wearing a plain black T-shirt and had a smile on his face. He looked my age. And I gotta say he looked pretty good looking. He came up to me from that group. And great, he brought friends. And of course just the guy friends. Everyone seemed do interested to see what he was gonna say until he said, "Sup? I'm Mitchell are you new here?" And that's when I relaxed and said, "Um.. I have no idea where I am. And my name is Sierra". He then laughed and said, "You don't know? Didn't your godly parent claim you already? Are you a daughter of Aphrodite?". And my face flushed red I laughed and then said ,"Was that a compliment?" He blushed and the boys around him were like OOOOOOOOOOO one of them said, "I think Mitchell just found a GIRL FRIEND oops I mean crush". Everyone then started saying OoooOooo. One of the guys from the back of the group shouted,"Mitchell just ask her out already!"  and he gave them a please stop you are embarrassing me stare and me and Mitchell locked eyes for a couple of seconds while the boys began to die down from the oooooing I began to slowly walk backwards until I saw two people running toward me. I knew exactly who they are. Apollo then yelled, "SIERRA!" Even though I didn't know him that long he pulled me into a bear hug. I was blushing so hard that my face I bet looked like a tomato. Alicia was looking at me in a surprised face. She then said ,"wow aren't you guys close" with a smirk on her face I let go but Apollo wasn't until he realized what he was doing. The guys in the back were shocked. At least they looked like it because there faces were shocking and mischievous. Some guy at the back yelled "HOLY APOLLO STOLE MITCHELLS CRUSH" another shouted "STUFF IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN" Mitchell gave Apollo a glare. Not the happy one but an angry one so did Apollo to him. Alicia then said "Well this is not good... ok I can't wait to see what happens next in this love triangle" I slowly backed away and Alicia came after me. We didn't say anything along the way. She then broke the silance and said, "Well u look shocked. Don't you get this attention everyday? Your so pretty!" I was now shocked by this remark, "Thank's. ... but I never get called pretty. In school at home anywhere. It's very rare for people to even make physical eye contact with me!" And Alicia laughed. It was so funny to her. The first time in probably years that I have heard someone laugh that hard, or laugh at all. She then said, "Oh my god, wow, I can't breathe". After a couple of moments later I heard a clang right behind me like two swords colliding into each other and there it was excatly what I thought. Alicia then said, "Come, you have to meet the owner and boss of this camp. They are really nice you might like them. Or it can go the other way...". We laughed again it was so weird. I then knew that me and Alicia were going to have a good time this summer.