Chapter 10: Magic UA Part 6

"Okay!" Lucy claps her hand giving a smile "Are we ready?"

A bunch of 'yep' 'sure' 'lets get this show on the road' 'whatever' was heard from the audience

"I want to sleep" Aizawa said

"You sleep all the time, Aizawa-san" Lucy smiles as she sits down

"Hmmmmm" Aizawa relaxs in his chair

Lucy chuckles. She picks up the remote and pressed on the "Power" button and the TV switched on.

The Arena was parked with people. The Royals sat on the right side of the Arena while the Citizens sat on the left.
Cheering was heard from both sides and flags with different Kingdoms were raised to cheer on their respective people.

"Why did the scene change? I thought we were going to see a fight between Dabi and Samuel" Deku says

Lucy shrugs

If the right sides look to their left and the left sides look to their right,you could see a Balcony. The Balcony was wide and had 6 chairs with different colors. The two in the middle was the color red and was more huge than the others. The balcony had flowers and was colored milk and decorated with Yellow straps of fabric. A red curtain was hung at the back of the chairs leading into a resting parlor.

The resting parlour was painted in milky color and had two white couches and a small bar. A small table sat at the middle. A bartender, wearing a black suit stood cleaning the glass cups.

The bartender heard voices and he immediately dropped the cup he was cleaning and walked towards a door. The door opened and a man stepped in.

"Greetings,Your highness" the man said as he bowed

"Oh Edward" the other man said

"That voice" Toshinori gasps

Endeavor raised an eyebrow as he heard the voice that sounds exactly like his

"Guess he's finally making an appearance" Todoroki said looking at his father. He looked back at the screen

The screen moved from the other man's foot to his face. This was King, Enji Todoroki.

"No wonder he sounds familiar! It's you, Endeavor" Toshinori grinned at Endeavor

"Hm" Endeavor nods

He was wearing a black suit tux and a yellow tie that was tucked into the shirt. On the right of the Shirt 'Enji Todoroki' was written. His hair was combed backward and he had a mustache.

Edward,the bartender stood straight "Good morning,sir"

"Morning,Edward" Enji smiled at Edward

Todoroki eyes widen at this. He has never seen his father smile before.
So was he different in that universe? Was that why he,in that universe,was so different that he was?

"E-endeavor, you're smiling" Toshinori stutters

"Woah! I never thought I'd see Mr grumpy smile" Dabi smiles as he looks at Endeavor

Endeavor looks at him and then back at the TV.

"I am fine,sir" Edward gave way for Enji to pass "And you, sir?"

Enji walks past Edward and moves towards to couch and sits down.

"I've been great" Enji said

"That is great sir. Can u get you anything?"

"Whiskey please" Enji sighs

"Right away, sir" Edward said and bows