•Chapter 9• Trip to die for

"Eeeeek! Mama it's a spider! A spider!" Bluebell shrieked as the small creature climbed up the wall. Her mother turned around from her chair and sighed.

"Bluebell dear, it's only a small thing, I promise it won't hurt you." Her mother replied, getting out of her seat to stroke her daughters cheek. Bluebell leant her head into her mothers hand, glad to have some sort of contact that could save her.

A sudden rush of footsteps and her father was down the stairs. He huffed and put his hands on his knees as if he had run a marathon.

"Bluebell? Are you alright?" Her father gently asked, planting a kiss on her forehead. His daughter nodded, embracing her fathers leg as he looked up to see the arachnid. He chuckled lightly and picked it up from the wall, Bluebell cringing away as he did so. He walked up to the kitchen window and flung it outside, swiftly brushing off his hands and walking towards his daughter, picking her up and resting her on his hip.

"I promise, while I'm around nothing will ever hurt you. Not even a small little creature like that." Her father said, looking her in the eyes. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck; nothing could be better than this in her parents eyes.

-----------

Bluebell woke up with a start. She yawned and stretched, shifting the covers off of her body and stumbling over to her light switch. She looked around her room, plants and dying bouquets of flowers scattered on the windowsill. The sun was only just beginning to rise as a sudden knock on her door sent a shiver down her spine.

She opened the door to find Rebecca stood there, fully clothed, glasses on and ready to go somewhere. Bluebell furrowed an eyebrow as she stared at the tall standing woman.

"Bluebell, Sir has told me to wake everyone up, we'll be going somewhere apparently. I think in the suburbs, nice fields and everything. Apparently there was a teacher that had invited us." Rebecca stated, gesturing for Bluebell to get dressed.

"Alright then, I'll see you soon then" Bluebell replied.

"See you soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once everyone was up and ready, breakfast was eaten and cleared away, their bags packed, the students were told to wait in the lobby. They all sat down, confused and chattering.

A sudden gunshot set them on edge. Most of them jumped, others just cowered with the fear. The chattering stopped. Footsteps were heard through the hallways, and the maker of them was Tom, holding a smoking gun up towards the ceiling by his shoulder. He blew the smoke away from the revolver, making everyone tense up.

"Alright, grab your bags, we have a coach ride to take. You'll be staying at a nice suburban school for a few days, the ride will be about three hours. Oh- and mind the body as you walk out of the door." Tom cackled at his last statement, gesturing for Peter and a strange girl they had never seen before to go first. Once T and Vincent saw her, they shivered.

"Oh brother~ please be careful at our school why don't you. I heard it's high end, perfect for me to act out plays and perform. And on top of that I'll make some friends!"

T sighed.

"Look, Carmen. You'll be taking the Plea of Secrecy. You have no control over that. Believe me, I want you to perform and make friends, but you can't if you or someone else takes the Plea for you"

"What?!"

It was Carmen. It was her.