㊻Are We Actually Doing This?

Start from the beginning

"What? Baby." He heaved a sigh as he tugged him upwards and cupped his face. "I just don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. I don't know where we are. I don't know what you're comfortable with. I don't want to pressure you or feel forced to let me do something you don't want me to."

"But everything is comfortable with you. I enjoyed it when you did these things and I miss them. It felt good."

Taehyung broke into a warm smile as he kissed his forehead. "Okay, I won't be so careful anymore." He brushed his hair back, but his brows clumped together when he noticed him sheepishly biting his bottom lip. "Wait, you want me to do them now?" He spectated as his baby gave him two faint nods. "Are you sure, though?"

"Yes."

And Taehyung didn't need anything else. He flipped them around, evoking an endearing yelp from him by his sudden action, and he smashed their lips together without delay.

Jeongguk skimmed his back with his demanding hands as Taehyung plunged his tongue in his mouth and licked into it, exploring every part and swallowing every broken moan he produced.

After a very heated make-out session that rendered them in a spin by the blazing emotions that blustered inside them, Taehyung broke the kiss, only to attack his neck.

Jeongguk tilted his head by instinct, giving him more access to guzzle his sensitive skin exactly how he desired. He choked on his moans and whimpers as everything felt heavenly, and no words were enough to describe how much he had missed this.

He fondled his back as he squeezed their bodies together, feeling the older's hard length rub against his at a faster pace and the bites on his neck become more zealous, wilder.

Three knocks reverberated through the room, and Taehyung barely had enough time to pull away and lie next to him before the door was swung open by none other than Yoongi.

He was ready to say something but closed his mouth when he discerned Jeongguk grabbing the blanket and throwing it over their bodies. He peered at the two boys with narrowed eyes for a spell. "What were you doing?"

"Nothing," Taehyung answered in haste.

"I can see your hickey from here, you know."

"I don't know what you mean." He tittered as he gripped the blanket and dragged it up to cover his neck too.

"Listen here, Jeongguk is not losing his virginity until he's twenty-one years old."

"Hyung!" the said boy exclaimed, embarrassed to the hilt.

"What? I'm not going to let him pressure you into something you're not ready for!"

"He isn't pressuring me. It's the other way around, actually," he mumbled as he glanced away, bashful.

"Jeongguk. There are some things we haven't talked about yet and I think we should."

"Wow, okay, wait," Taehyung said with an awkward chuckle as he sat up in the bed. "What is happening? I feel like I'm fifteen years old and my boyfriend's parents caught us when we were ready to have sex. We were definitely not, though, just so you know."

"Jeongguk doesn't know a lot of things yet."

"And I'll go through everything with him when it's the right time. Jeongguk is young, but he's not a child. He can have a say in the things he wants to try and do. And trust me, I'm extremely careful with him and I always ask for permission before doing anything with him. I'll make sure he knows and understands everything before doing anything."

"I just don't want him to act recklessly and get hurt."

"And I don't want that either. I don't want to hurt him in any way and I promise I'll take care of him. We both care about him, but can we please not talk about our sex life with you? Which is nonexistent, by the way."